IDBI is a nationalized bank in India that has many branches across India. Account-holders of IDBI bank can change the address registered with the bank. There are many reasons you need to change the address registered in the bank. In this guide, we will see how to change address in IDBI bank account.
Table of Contents
Things required to change Address in IDBI bank account –
- Account Number – You must know the whole account number of your IDBI bank account. You can find the account number printer on Passbook.
- Full Name of Account Holder – You must know the account holder’s full name.
- Customer ID – You should know the Customer ID of the IDBI bank account. Read How to find Customer ID for IDBI bank?
- PAN Card Number – You must know the PAN of the account holder.
- Address Proof – The Address Proof document should be attached with the IDBI address change form.
- Passport size photograph.
Accepted Address Proof Documents for Address change in IDBI Bank Account –
IDBI bank accepts the following documents as address proof. You must self attest to the photocopy of the document while submitting. The list of documents is as follows –
- Driving License
- Voting Card
- Aadhar Card
- Marriage Certificate / NikahNama for Women (along with identity document of Maiden name and valid address proof of the spouse)
- Letter from a recognized public authority at the level of a Gazetted Officer like District Magistrate, Divisional Commissioner, BDO, Tehsildar, Judicial Magistrate, etc
- Citizenship Card issued in the North Eastern States for ISA
- Employer’s letter certifying current mailing address only from private limited and public limited companies
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Postpaid Mobile Bill
- LIC policy and Receipt
- The latest house lease agreement is duly stamped and registered
- Bank account /credit card statement or passbook (first page)
- Municipal Corporation Bill
- Ration Card
- In the case of rural / semi-urban customers, Identity / Residence proof certificates issued by the local administrative authorities like Gramsevak, Talathi, or any other local authority may be accepted, provided the Branch Manager is satisfied with the authenticity and correctness of the same.
- NREGA job card
Must Read – How to unblock IDBI debit card?
How to change Address in IDBI bank account?
Note: Since there is no Online method available currently provided by IDBI bank, you will have to visit the bank branch to change the address.
- Step1: Download the IDBI address change form on your computer and take a printout of the form. – https://www.idbibank.in/pdf/Customer-Information-Updation-Form-for-KYC.pdf
- Step2: In the first section of the form. Write your Customer ID, Account Holder Name, and PAN card Number.
- Step3: Tick mark at “I wish to change my address / Contact Details as below.“
- Step4: Write your New Address correctly, including Falt No, Building Name, Road, City, State, etc.
- Step5: Also mention the latest mobile number and Email ID in the address. (you can also change the mobile number and email id using this form)
- Step6: Next, Write your full Name and Signature registered in the bank account.
- Step7: Write the name of the document for address proof.
- Step8: Sign the form at a given place and attach the photocopy of the address proof (self-attested/sing on the document).
- Step9: Paste the Passport Size Photograph in a given space. Do signature across a photograph ( half on form and half on photo)
- Step10: Submit the IDBI address change form to your Home Branch.
- Step11: Bank officials will verify your details and the correctness of the address.
- Step12: In 5 working days, your address will be changed to a new address.
This is how you can easily change address in IDBI bank account by filling out the form.
If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to unblock IDBI debit card in just 1 minute?
- How to do IDBI net banking registration online? [In just 5 minutes]
- I forgot IDBI customer ID how to recover IDBI customer ID without going to bank?
- How to Generate online password For IDBI Net Banking
- IDBI ATM PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in idbi bank account