IDFC First Bank Credit card offers an attractive reward scheme. You can get up to 10X reward points by using your IDFC first Credit card on various platforms. You can then redeem the points to get the Amazon Voucher, Flipkart Voucher, and many more. In this article, we will learn how to redeem IDFC reward points online in just 5 minutes.
Before you redeem the points, you must know the points accumulated in your account and their conversion in rupees.
Table of Contents
How to view IDFC reward points?
To view the IDFC reward points log in to your IDFC Internet Banking account.
- Click on HAVE option from the main menu.
- Then select a CARDS option from the sub-menu.
- Click on the Credit card from the list of cards shown on the screen.
- Now on the credit card summary page, you can view the “Available Reward Points“. You can also view the points “earned in current billing cycle”(These points can only be redeemed after statement generation.
What is the value of 1 Reward point in IDFC Credit card?
IDFC First Bank has set the 1 reward point value in rupees as 0.25 Rs.
So, if you have 4 points, then its value is 1Rs.
Likewise, 100 points have a value of 25Rs.
How to redeem IDFC reward points?
You can redeem the earned reward points anytime via the points redemption portal.
- Open the IDFC first bank reward redemption portal – https://idfcfirstrewards.poshvine.com/.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the registered mobile number and click on LOGIN button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen to verify.
- Now you have to enter the first four digits and the Last four digits of your IDFC first bank Credit Card. Then click on the Continue button.
- You are now logged into the reward redemption portal. On the homepage, you can view the reward points. Click on the “Redeem Points” button to start the redemption process.
- Now, from the list of voucher services, you can select which voucher you want to purchase. The most popular vouchers are amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Puma, Big Basket, etc.
- Each voucher also shows the minimum purchase amount. In the case of an Amazon voucher, you can purchase a minimum of 10 Rs voucher to a maximum of Rs. 10,000.
- Click on Add to Cart option to proceed.
- Now, enter the value of the voucher that you want to purchase. Also, select the number of Voucher/s to purchase.
- The summary will be shown in the Cart section, such as the amount of voucher, the number of points required for a voucher, points available, etc.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” option.
- On the next page, enter the delivery details of your Voucher. Enter the name, mobile number, email address. Click on Confirm & Proceed button.
- Now, drag the pointer to redeem all the points, OR if the points balance is insufficient, you can also use the credit card to pay the remaining amount.
Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an email and SMS with the voucher details. You can use this voucher as per the brand’s process of usage. In the case of an Amazon voucher, you can redeem the voucher on the amazon website by entering the Redeem code received on Email.
Points earned in your IDFC Credit card can be easily redeemed using poshvine reward portal. In this article, we have seen a step-by-step guide on how to redeem idfc reward points online. You can also use the IDFC mobile app and follow the same steps to redeem idfc reward points. In case you have any queries/doubts, please write to us in the comment section below.