IDFC bank Unveiled its first Credit Cards in January 2021 publicly. If you have an IDFC First Bank account, most probably you will get a pre-approved Credit card with a good limit. After receiving an IDFC bank credit card, you must generate a PIN to activate the card. In this guide, we will see how to generate Credit card PIN in IDFC First bank online. The guide explains all the information in detail and step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required for IDFC First Bank credit card PIN generation Online –
- You must know the IDFC Credit card number, Date of Expiry, and CVV number. (You will get all the details after you receive the card OR you can view the virtual card in the IDFC internet banking)
- IDFC Bank Internet banking user id and password.
- A mobile number registered with the bank must be with you to generate IDFC Bank credit card PIN.
IDFC First Bank credit card PIN generation Online procedure step by step
We will see the steps to generate the PIN.
Keep in mind that you must generate PIN and do an offline POS transaction to activate your IDFC Credit card.
There are three methods available currently to generate PIN for your credit card –
- Via IDFC Internet Banking
- Via Credit card portal Website link
- Via Phone Number
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to Generate IDFC First Bank Credit Card PIN by Calling customer care?
- Open phone dialer on your phone and dial 18605001111
- Once the call gets connected, select Language for communication.
- Press 1 one for IDFC First Bank Credit Card PIN generation.
- An IVRS will ask you to enter the Last four digits of the credit card number followed by # Key.
- Once the card number is verified, enter the CVV number printed on the backside of the card.
- You can now set the four-digit PIN of your choice.
Method 2 – IDFC First Bank Credit Card PIN generation without Internet Banking.
- Open https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/manageCreditcard on your computer/smartphone.
- On the newly opened page, click on ‘Generate Credit Card PIN‘ option.
- Now, enter your IDFC Credit card number, Expiry Date, and CVV number.
- Verify that the details entered are correct and click on the GET OTP button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your bank-registered mobile number.
- On the new screen, you now enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on Verify button. If OTP is not received, you can request OTP on call by clicking the “GET OTP on Call” option.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can enter the four-digit PIN of your choice. Re-enter the same PIN and then click on
Method 3 – How to IDFC Bank Credit card generation using Internet Banking?
- Open IDFC first bank website and click on the Login button.
- Log in with your user id and password OR registered mobile number.
- Once you log in to your account, click on the Accounts option from the main menu and then click on the Cards option from the sub-menu.
- Now, you can see all your cards (debit and Credit). Select your credit card from the list.
- From the sub-menu click on the PIN Generation or Set New PIN option.
- You can now set a four-digit PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the same PIN and then click on Confirm button for IDFC Credit card PIN generation.
- Now, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on Confirm button.
- Your Credit card PIN is now set successfully.
Also Read – How to add nominee in IDFC first bank online?
You can easily generate PIN for IDFC first bank credit card via online methods. You can also generate PIN by calling the customer care number specially assigned for credit cards. We have seen three easy methods on IDFC First Bank credit card PIN generation in easy words. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change mobile number in IDFC first bank online?
- IDFC Bank Credit card Activation - How to activate IDFC credit card? [In just 5 minutes]
- How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
- [Working method] How to change Email ID in IDFC First Bank? [Within 2 Minutes]
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes