IDFC First Bank offers many online features to its customers for easy access to their accounts and many banking facilities. One of such services is the ability to add nominee online. In this post, we will see how to add Nominee in IDFC First Bank Online by sitting at home without going to a bank branch.
Things required to Add Nominee in IDFC First Bank Online
- Nominee full name
- Full address of Nominee
- Date of Birth of Nominee
- Your Mobile number registered with the bank must be with you while adding nominee to IDFC First bank account.
- You must have IDFC Internet banking access OR IDFC Mobile Banking Access. Know how to register for IDFC bank internet banking online.
Step by Step process to add nominee in IDFC First Bank Online using App
- Step1: Download and register on IDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Step2: Open the app and enter your Login PIN.
- Step3: From the main screen, tap on the MORE option from the bottom menu and select “Customer Services” option.
- Step4: Now, select “Add/Change Nominee” option from the list of services.
- Step5: On the new screen, enter the nominee details-
- Nominee Name – Enter the Full name of your mother/father or any other relative which you want to add as a nominee
- Nominee Relationship – Select the nominee relationship with you.
- DOB – Select the date of birth in DD-MMM-YYYY format.
- Address – Enter the full address of the nominee with PIN Code, City, and State. You can also select “same as my address” to keep the same address as registered with the bank.
- Step6: Once you enter all the details correctly, tap on Submit Button to save the form.
- Step7: On the new screen, you have to enter the MPIN which is a four-digit pin set for the app login.
- Step8: Once the OTP is verified, your request to add a nominee in IDFC first bank is submitted successfully.
- Step9: You will get a service request number for future reference.
Must Read – How to activate IDFC debit card online
How to add nominee in IDFC First bank using Internet Banking
- Step1: Open the idfc first bank internet banking on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Step2: Login with your registered mobile number and Password.
- Step3: Once you log in to your account, click on MORE option from the top menu.
- Step4: From the sub-menu, select the “Customer Services” option.
- Step5: Click on Create New option and then select the “Add/Change nominee” option from the screen.
- Step6: On the screen, you can now enter the nominee details such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, relationship with the nominee, etc.
- Step7: Once you fill in all the details, click on Confirm button.
- Step8: You will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this number on the screen and click on Submit button.
- Step9: Your request to add a nominee in IDFC First Bank is now submitted.
- Step10: You will get Service Request Number on the screen. Take note of this SRN for future reference and tracking.
Must Read – How to view IDFC bank account statement online
By sitting at home you can easily add Nominee in IDFC First Bank. In this post we have two methods i.e Via Mobile App and via Internet Banking on How to add nominee in IDFC first bank. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.