IDFC Bank provides online services to their customers for easy access to the account. One such service is IDFC first bank mini statement on Mobile. You can get mini statement and view the recent transactions on your mobile phone with or without an internet connection. In this article, we will see how to get IDFC First Bank mini statement on Mobile step-by-step.
Table of Contents
Things required to get IDFC first bank mini statement
- Registered Mobile Number – A mobile number registered in the bank should be with you to get mini statement on Mobile. Read How to change mobile number in IDFC First Bank.
- The mobile number should be active and be able to receive SMS on the phone.
- There is no need to have a smartphone to get mini statement on your phone; if you have a feature phone, you can still get a mini statement without the Internet. We will explain how to get IDFC first bank mini statement without the Internet in the method below.
- IDFC net banking password – You can get mini statement on your smartphone using internet banking. You must know password for the same. If you forgot the password, follow these guides to get your id password.
Methods to get mini IDFC first bank mini statement on Mobile
- Via Internet Banking
- Via Mobile Banking
- By sending SMS
- Via WhatsApp
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get IDFC first bank mini statement via Internet Banking
- Open the IDFC first bank Internet banking website on your smartphone. You will need an active internet connection on your phone. – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/
- Log in to your account by entering your Username and Password.
- Under the ‘My Accounts‘ section, click on Savings Account/Current Account from the list.
- Then select the account number you want to view the mini statement.
- Now from the screen, click on the View Transactions button.
- You can now view the last ten transactions done in your account.
- You can filter the transactions by date, Financial Year, or Credit/debit status.
- You can download the statement as a PDF by clicking the PDF icon at the bottom.
Must Read – How to Change Debit Card PIN in IDFC First Bank?
Method 2- How to view IDFC First Bank mini statement using IDFC Mobile App
- Download IDFC Mobile App on your smartphone –
- Once the app is installed, open the app and register on the app using your registered mobile number and customer ID.
- Log in to the app by entering a four-digit login PIN.
- Now, from the homepage, tap on the Account Number that you want to view the mini statement.
- Now tap on the View Transactions option from the screen.
- From the new screen, You can view mini statement of your account.
- You can also filter the transactions by a selected date.
- You can get the email for the selected statement as a PDF file.
Also Read – How to add nominee in IDFC first bank online?
Method 3 – How to get IDFC first bank mini statement by SMS without the Internet
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Create a New SMS and type the following SMS.
IDFC First Bank mini statement SMS number – 9289289960 OR 5676732
- Type TXN <Space><Last four digits of account number> and send this SMS to the above number.
- In a replay SMS, you can view the last five transactions done on the account.
Method 4 – How to get Mini statement for IDFC first bank using WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Banking is a new method of banking. To use WhatsApp banking, your WhatsApp number should be the same as the bank-registered mobile number.
- Dial the 9555555555 from the dial-pad and make a call.
- Once the call is connected, an IVRS voice message will tell you that your WhatsApp banking request will be processed shortly.
- Now, check your WhatsApp and view the welcome message sent by IDFC First Bank.
- Type “Hi” to get started.
- Enter 2 to get the last five transactions.
- You can view the mini statement on WhatsApp with the last five transactions.
You can get IDFC first Bank mini statement on Mobile without going to a bank ATM or Bank branch. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the information about IDFC First Bank mini statement, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to do IDFC first bank Cheque book request without going to bank
- How to get customer ID in IDFC first Bank? Within just 2 minutes
- How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank? 5 minutes process
- How to Change Debit Card PIN in IDFC First Bank?
- [Working method] How to change Email ID in IDFC First Bank? [Within 2 Minutes]
- Forgot IDFC First Bank Password: How to change IDFC First Bank Internet Banking Password?