IDFC Bank provides online services to their customers for easy access to the account. One such service is IDFC first bank mini statement on mobile. You can get mini statement and view the recent transactions on your mobile phone with or without an internet connection. In this article, we will see how to get IDFC First Bank mini statement in Mobile in step by step manner.
Things required to get IDFC first bank mini statement
- Registered Mobile Number – A mobile number which is registered in the bank should be with you to get mini statement on mobile. Read How to change mobile number in IDFC First Bank.
- Mobile number should be active and must be able to receive SMS on the phone.
- There is no need to have a smartphone to get mini statement on your phone, if you have a feature phone you can still get a mini statement without internet. We will explain how to get IDFC first bank mini statement without internet in the method below.
- Internet Banking User ID and Password – You can get mini statement on your smartphone using internet banking. You must know the user id and password for the same. If you forgot the ID password follow these guides to get your id password.
Must Read – How to recover IDFC first bank Username
Must Read – How to reset IDFC First Bank Password
Methods to get mini IDFC first bank mini statement on mobile
- Via Internet Banking
- Via Mobile Banking
- By sending SMS
- Via Whatsapp
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get IDFC first bank mini statement via Internet Banking
- Open the IDFC first bank Internet banking website on your smartphone. You will need an active internet connection on your phone. – https://my.idfcbank.com/start
- Log in to your account by entering Username and Password.
- Under My Accounts section click on Savings Account/Current Account from the list.
- Then select the account number you want to view the mini statement.
- Now from the screen, click on View Transactions button.
- You can now view last 10 transactions done in your account.
- You can filter the transactions by selective date, Financial Year or Credit/debit status.
- You can download the statement as a PDF by clicking PDF icon at the bottom if the statement.
Must Read – How to Change Debit Card PIN in IDFC First Bank?
Method 2- How to view IDFC First Bank mini statement using IDFC Mobile App
- Download IDFC mobile App on your smartphone –
- Once the app is installed, open the app and register on the app using your registered mobile number and customer ID.
- Log in to the app by entering 4 digit login PIN.
- Now, from the homepage tap on Account Number that you want to view mini statement.
- Now tap on View Transactions option from the screen.
- From the new screen, You can view mini statement of your account.
- You can also filter the transactions by a selected date.
- You can get the email for the selected statement as a PDF file.
Method 3 – How to get IDFC first bank mini statement by SMS without Internet
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Create a New SMS and type the following SMS.
IDFC First Bank mini statement SMS number – 9289289960 OR 5676732
- Type TXN <Space><Last 4 digits of account number> and send this sms on above number.
- In a replay SMS, you can view last five transactions done on the account.
Method 4 – How to get Mini statement for IDFC first bank using Whatsapp
Whatsapp Banking is a new method of banking. To use Whatsapp banking, your WhatsApp number should be the same as the bank registered mobile number.
- Dial the 9555555555 from the dial-pad and make a call.
- Once the call gets connected, IVRS voice message will tell you that your WhatsApp banking request will process shortly.
- Now, check your WhatsApp and view the welcome message sent by IDFC First Bank.
- Type “Hi” to get started.
- Enter 2 to get Last five transactions.
- You can view mini statement on WhatsApp with last five transactions.
You can get IDFC first Bank mini statement on mobile without going to bank ATM or Bank branch. if you have any query/doubt regarding the information about IDFC First Bank mini statement, write to us in the comment section below.
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes
- How to do IDFC bank balance enquiry online and without internet in 1 minute
- How to do IDFC first bank Cheque book request without going to bank
- How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
- How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank within 5 minutes
- IDFC Bank Credit card Activation in 5 minutes