How to view IDFC bank account statement online?
IDFC Bank is the new bank in India and provides many online services to its customers for easy access to banking services. One such service is the bank account statement online download. In this guide, we will see how to view/download IDFC bank account statement online. Step-by-step information is provided in simple words in this article so that you can get the account statement within minutes without going to the bank.
Table of Contents
Things required for IDFC bank account statement online
- IDFC bank mobille number and password.
- IDFC bank App must be downloaded and activated on your phone to view the account statement on your phone.
- Registered mobile number must be with you and active to receive SMS OTP.
How to download IDFC bank account statement online?
There are two methods to download or View the Account statement of IDFC bank.
- Via IDFC Internet banking.
- Via IDFC Bank App for a smartphone.
we will see both methods in detail –
Method 1 – How to view IDFC bank account statement online via IDFC internet banking
- Open the IDFC bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Enter your registered mobile number and netbanking password and click on LOGIN button.
- Once you log in to your account, from the dashboard main menu, click on the Accounts option and then select the Accounts option from the sub-menu.
- Then select the account number for which you want to download the statement.
- Click on the Download Statement option from the options shown on the page.
- Now select the time period as current month, last month, last 3 months, last 6 months or Custom option.
- Then select the statement Format as PDF or Excel option.
- You can then click on Download button to save the statement directly on your computer. Or you can select Email option to receive statement over email.
This is how you can easily view IDFC Account statement using internet banking.
Method 2 – How to view IDFC bank account statement using IDFC App
- Download IDFC bank mobile app on your android or Apple smartphone.
Download IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile App for Android
Download IDFC FIRST Bank Mobile App for iOS
- Activate the App using by entering Intering User Id and Password. Also very yourself by entering OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Login to the app by entering 4 Digit PIN or Fingerptint Authentucation.
- After successful loin, tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of the app.
- Now tap on the Customer Serives option.
- Select Savings/Current Accounts option.
- Then select ‘Download Account statement‘ option.
- The select time priod as current month, last month, last 3 months, last 6 months or Custom option.
- On the same page, press Download button to save and download IDFC bank account statement online.
This is how you can easily view the account statement using IDFC bank app.
Must Read –
1) What is my UPI ID? How to find UPI ID on different UPI Payments App
2) How to download Capital First Loan statement online?
3) How to activate IDFC debit card online
- How to activate IDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get IDFC first bank mini statement in Mobile?
- How to get customer ID in IDFC first Bank? Within just 2 minutes
- How to add nominee in IDFC first bank online? in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in IDFC first bank online?
Sir I am in baik saling for u please give the my bank statement
sir/mam mane apni email id change karwaye thee jo ki abhi tak change nahi hui h cousterr care maine mane baat ki to bola ki 24 se 48 hour main change ho jaye gi mane 7 ko syam ko call kiya tha us k bad kal bhee call kiya 1 se 2 din ka wait karo kl tak ho jaye gi ye bola tha care walo ne or syam ko 9 baje bhee call aaya tha to bola ki kl tak ho jaye gi bola h
Want customer id kindly do the needfull