IDFC Bank is the new bank in India and provides many online services to its customers for easy access to banking services. One such service is the bank account statement online download. In this guide we will see how to view/download IDFC bank account statement online. Step by step information is provided in simple words in this article, so that you can get the account statement within minutes without going to bank.
Things required for IDFC bank account statement online
- IDFC bank Internet banking user ID and password
- IDFC bank App must be downloaded and activated on your phone to view account statement on your phone.
- Registered mobile number must be with you and active to receive SMS OTP.
How to download IDFC bank account statement online
There are two methods to download or View Account statement of IDFC bank.
- Via IDFC Internet banking
- Via IDFC Bank App for smartphone
we will see both the methods in details –
Method 1 – How to view IDFC bank account statement online via IDFC internet banking
- Step1: Open the IDFC bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcbank.com/
- Step2: Enter your User ID and password and click on LOGIN button. If you down have internet banking access then read our guide on How to register for Internet banking for IDFC bank online.
- Step3: Once you login to your account, from the dashboard main menu click on the My account option and then select your account number for which you want to download statement.
- Step4: Click on View Transactions button and select the start date and end date for your account statement.
- Step5: You can also select options like “Current financial Year” or “Previous Finacial Year” to view the account statement in yearly period.
This how you can easily view IDFC Account statement using internet banking.
Method 2 – How to view IDFC bank account statement using IDFC App
- Step1: Download IDFC bank mobile app on your android or Apple smartphone.
- Step2: Activate the App using by entering Intering User Id and Password. Also very yourself by entering OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Step3: Login to the app by entering 4 Digit PIN or Fingerptint Authentucation.
- Step4: After successful loin, tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of the app.
- Step5: Now tap on the My Account option and then selet your account.
- Step6: On the new screen, select the start and end date to view the statement for your select duration period.
This is how you can easily view the account statement using IDFC bank app.
Must Read –
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes
- How to do IDFC bank balance enquiry online and without internet in 1 minute
- How to do IDFC first bank Cheque book request without going to bank
- How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
- How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank within 5 minutes
- IDFC Bank Credit card Activation in 5 minutes