IDFC First bank offers a 6% interest rate as on writing this article. Many people are opening IDFC First Bank account to benefit from higher interest rates. IDFC credits the interest amount every month, i.e., you will get the interest accumulated on your daily saving balance. IDFC bank also provides an Interest certificate for your saving account, including the last year’s total interest you earned. An interest certificate is required for much financial work, such as Income Tax Filing. In this guide, we will see how to get Interest certificate from IDFC first bank online.
Table of Contents
Things required to get IDFC first Bank Interest Certificate
You must have/fulfill the following requirements to get your interest certificate.
How to get Interest certificate from IDFC first bank?
There are currently two methods available through which you can get interest certificate online without going to the bank.
- Through IDFC Internet Banking
- Using IDFC First Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1- How to get interest certificate from IDFC first bank through Internet Banking?
You can use the internet banking facility to get your interest certificate on your phone.
- Open IDFC first bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Enter your registered mobile Number and click o Proceed to log in.
- Now enter the Password and the correct captcha, then click the Login button.
- From the main dashboard, click on the “Customer Services” option.
- Now, you can view the various services you can do using idfc internet banking. Scroll below, and under Statement and Advices section, you can view Interest Certificate.
- In front of the Interest Certificate option, click on the “Download/Email” option.
- On the new page, select “Financial Year” from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can click on the “DOWNLOAD” button to download the interest certificate from idfc first bank, OR you can also get the interest certificate on your email id by clicking on the “EMAIL” button.
Method 2 – How to get interest certificate from IDFC first bank using Mobile App?
You can also use the mobile app if you forget idfc netbanking Password, but you have access to the mobile app.
- Open IDFC First Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Login with a Four Digit PIN or Biometric Authentication.
- From the main page, scroll below and tap the ‘Customer Services’ option.
- Now, tap on the ‘Download’ option in front of the Interest certificate option.
- Select Financial Year from the drop-down menu, then tap the ‘Download‘ button.
- The interest certificate will now download on your phone’s storage(Download folder).
- You can also select the Email option to get an interest certificate from IDFC first bank on EMAIL.
You can quickly get Interest certificate from IDFC First Bank by sitting at home. In this guide, we have seen two different methods to download interest certificate for your IDFC account. If you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this guide, please let us know in the comment section below.
- Forgot IDFC First Bank Password: How to change IDFC First Bank Internet Banking Password?
- How to activate IDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get IDFC first bank mini statement in Mobile?
- How to view IDFC bank account statement online?
- How to get customer ID in IDFC first Bank? Within just 2 minutes