IDFC First bank offers a 6% interest rate as on writing this article. many peoples are opening IDFC First Bank account just to avail the benefit of higher interest rate. IDFC credit the interest amount on a Quarterly basis, i.e every three months you will get the interest accumulated on your daily saving balance. IDFC bank also provides Interest certificate for your saving account which includes the last financial year’s total interest you earned. Interest certificate is required for much financial work such as Income Tax Filing. In this guide, we will see how to get Interest certificate from IDFC first bank online.
Things required to get IDFC first Bank interest Certificate
You must have/fulfill the following requirements to get your interest certificate
- Mobile Number registered with the bank
- Internet Banking Password
How to get Interest certificate from IDFC first bank?
There are currently two methods available through which you can get interest certificate online without going to the bank.
- Through IDFC Internet Banking
- Using IDFC First Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1- How to get interest certificate from IDFC first bank through Internet Banking
You can use the internet banking facility to get your interest certificate on your phone.
- Open IDFC first bank internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Enter your registered mobile number and click o Proceed to log in.
- Now enter the Password and enter the correct captcha then click on the Login button.
- From the main dashboard, click on the “Customer Services” option.
- Now, you can view the various services which you can do using idfc internet banking. scroll below, and under Statement and Advices section, you can view Interest Certificate.
- In front of the Interest Certificate option, click on the “Download/Email” option.
- On the new page, select “Financial Year” from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can click on the “DOWNLOAD” button to download the interest certificate from idfc first bank OR you can also get the interest certificate on your email id by clicking on the “EMAIL” button.
Method 2 – How to get interest certificate from IDFC first bank using Mobile App
You can also use the mobile app if you forgot idfc netbanking password but you have access to the mobile app.
- Open IDFC First Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Login with Four Digit PIN or Biometric Authentication.
- From the main page, scroll below and tap on “Customer Services” option.
- Now, tap on Download option in front of the Interest certificate option.
- Select Financial Year from the drop-down menu, and then tap on the Download button.
- The interest certificate will now download on your phone’s storage(Download folder).
- You can also select the Email option to get an interest certificate from IDFC first bank on EMAIL.
You can easily get Interest certificate from IDFC first Bank by sitting at home. In this guide, we have seen two different methods through which you can download interest certificate for your IDFC account. In case, you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this guide, please let us know in the comment section below.