IDFC First Bank gives all sorts of Online facilities to its users for accessing their accounts online. But some users still prefer using Debit card for withdrawing cash. However, if you forget your Debit card PIN, you cannot use the card for withdrawing cash at ATM’s. Fortunately, you can change/reset debit card PIN in IDFC First bank using Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App. In this article, we will see how to change debit card PIN in IDFC first bank online in a step by step process.
Things required to reset IDFC first Bank ATM PIN
- Internet Banking Username and Password.
- Registered mobile number must be and should be active to receive OTP via SMS.
- If you want to change Debit card PIN using a mobile app, then you should have an active internet connection on your smartphone.
- Debit card number, expiry date and CVV if you have forgotten atm pin and want to reset it.
How to reset/change Debit card PIN in IDFC First Bank without going to Bank
- By using IDFC Internet Banking
- Using IDFC Mobile Banking App
- Via Phone Call
Method 1 – How to change ATM PIN in IDFC First Bank via Internet Banking
- Open the IDFC first bank Internet Banking Website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcbank.com/netbanking
- Enter the username and password and click on Login to access your IDFC bank account.
- From the left side main menu, click on Debit card option and from the drop-down menu, click on Generate/Change PIN option.
- From New screen, select “Change PIN” tab and then select the debit card number from the drop-down list. (You can see the first 2 digits and last 4 digits of your card).
- Now, enter the Expiry Date in MM and YY format in respective text boxes. Also, enter CVV number in the given field then click on Next button.
- If the entered details are correct, you will receive OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- Now, on the new screen, you can enter your Old PIN. Then enter the four-digits new PIN of your choice. Re-enter the new PIN for confirmation.
- Click on Confirm button to change debit card PIN in IDFC first bank.
- You have now changed your Debit card PIN successfully.
What if you forgot old PIN?
In this case, you have to generate a new ATM PIN.
- Follow step 1 to 3 from above section.
- Now select Generate PIN tab and then select debit card number.
- Also, enter Expiry date and CVV number.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- Now, enter the new Debit card PIN on the new screen and click on the Submit button.
Method 2 – How to change IDFC first Bank Debit card PIN via IDFC Bank App
- Download IDFC bank app on your smartphone
- Once the app is installed, open the app and register on the app using your mobile number.
- Close the app and then open again. On the PIN screen, tap on Generate Debit card PIN option.
- Now, from the new screen, enter your IDFC customer ID (you will get customer id in the welcome kit) and Mobile Number.
- Now, enter the Debit card number, expiry date and CVV number. Verify the details entered and then click on Next button.
- The App will automatically detect OTP sent on your mobile number. If OTP is not detected, you can tap on enter OTP manually and enter the OTP received.
- Enter the new four digits ATM PIN of your choice. Re-enter the PIN and tap on Confirm button.
Your New PIN is now set in IDFC first bank debit card.
Must Read – How to view IDFC bank account statement online
Method 3 – IDFC First bank Debit card PIN change via phone call
This method is the easiest method available to activate IDFC debit card. If you don’t have internet banking access or internet access then this method is best for you.
- From your registered mobile number, dial the following number from dial-pad.
IDFC bank debit card activation toll-free number – 1800 419 4332
- Once the call gets connected, select the language from the menu. ( Enter the number from number pad corresponding to the language you want to select).
- On the next menu, select Debit card Services option and enter the corresponding number from the number pad.
- Now, select the Debit card PIN generation option.
- For confirmation, IVRS ask you to enter the date of birth. Enter the date of birth in DDMMYYYY. For E.g. if your date of birth is 1st May 1993, then enter 01051993.
- Once the date of birth is verified, you can set the four-digit PIN Number for your IDFC first debit card.
- Once again enter the PIN to verify correctness.
Your debit card PIN is now set. You can now use the card for ATM withdrawals, POS and Online transactions.
Must Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes
- How to do IDFC bank balance enquiry online and without internet in 1 minute
- How to do IDFC first bank Cheque book request without going to bank
- How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
- How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank within 5 minutes
- IDFC Bank Credit card Activation in 5 minutes