IDFc First Bank Debit card comes with the International transaction ability. But, as per RBI guidelines, your IDFC first Debit Card comes with International transactions disabled. You need to enable the usage of the international transaction manually to transact for foreign currencies. In this guide, we will see how to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card in an easy step-by-step guide.
Requirements to enable international transaction on IDFC first bank debit card
How to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card
There are two way to do enable int. usage on your idfc card –
- Using IDFC net banking
- Using IDFC Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to enable international transactions on IDFC Debit card using IDFC mobile App
You can manage your debit card using IDFC mobile app and enable/disable usage channels without entering OTP –
- Open IDFC Mobile App on your smartphone –
- Enter the four-digit PIN to log in.
- On the main page, press “HAVE” option from the bottom menu.
- Then select “Cards” tab from the top and select your IDFC debit card from the next page.
- Now, select Manage Card option and then turn ON “International Usage” option under online transaction section. Also, enter the daily limit. (you can also international usage for cash withdrawal, offline transactions, etc as per your need).
- At the bottom of the page, press “Confirm” button.
- On the new screen, you have to enter the MPIN and press on Verify button.
Done! international usage is now enabled for your IDFC debit card.
Also Read – How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank?
Method 2 – How to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card using net banking
- Open the IDFC net baking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Login with your mobile number, Password, and the OTP received on your phone.
- From the homepage, click on HAVE option from the top menu.
- Then select “Cards” option and select your debit card.
- Then select the manage card usage option.
- enable the “International Usage” by turning the toggle to ON.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Confirm and get OTP” button.
- On the new screen, enter the OTP that you received on your phone and click on Verify button.
- Done! international usage is now enabled for your IDFC debit card.
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes
- How to do IDFC bank balance enquiry online and without internet in 1 minute
- How to do IDFC first bank Cheque book request without going to bank
- How to block IDFC first bank Credit Card Instantly
- How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank within 5 minutes
- IDFC Bank Credit card Activation in 5 minutes