How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
IDFC First Bank Debit card comes with International transaction ability. But, as per RBI guidelines, your IDFC first Debit Card comes with International transactions disabled. You need to enable the usage of international transaction manually to transact for foreign currencies. In this guide, we will see how to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card in an easy step-by-step guide.
Table of Contents
Requirements to enable international transaction on IDFC first bank debit card
- Registered mobile number
- IDFC net banking password
- IDFC mobile App Four Digit PIN
How to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card?
There are two way to enable international usage on your idfc atm card –
- Using IDFC net banking
- Using IDFC Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to enable international transactions on IDFC Debit card using IDFC Mobile App?
You can manage your debit card using IDFC mobile app and enable/disable usage channels without entering OTP –
- Open IDFC Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Enter the four-digit PIN to log in or authenticate using the fingerprint scanner.
- Press the “HAVE” option from the bottom menu on the main page.
- Then select the “Cards” tab from the top and select your IDFC debit card from the next page.
- Select the Manage Card option and then turn ON the “International Usage” option under the online transaction section. Also, enter the daily limit. (you can also use international usage for cash withdrawals, offline transactions, etc., as needed).
- At the bottom of the page, press the “Confirm” button.
- On the new screen, you must enter the MPIN and press on Verify button.
Done! international usage is now enabled for your IDFC debit card.
Also Read – How to add beneficiary in IDFC first Bank?
Method 2 – How to activate international transaction on IDFC debit card using net banking
- Open the IDFC net baking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login.
- Login with your mobile number, Password, and the OTP received on your phone.
- From the homepage, click on HAVE option from the top menu.
- Then select the “Cards” option and select your debit card.
- Then select the manage card usage option.
- Enable the “International Usage” by turning the toggle to ON.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “Confirm and get OTP” button.
- On the new screen, enter the OTP you received on your phone and click the Verify button.
- Done! international usage is now enabled for your IDFC debit card.
Must Read – How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank
Enabling international transactions on your IDFC Debit card is now an easy process. You need a mobile phone and mobile number to complete the process explained in this article. Let us know if you have any questions/queries regarding the information in this article in the comment section below.
- How to activate IDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to get IDFC first bank mini statement in Mobile?
- How to view IDFC bank account statement online?
- How to get customer ID in IDFC first Bank? Within just 2 minutes
- How to add nominee in IDFC first bank online? in just 2 minutes
- How to change mobile number in IDFC first bank online?
Please visit this page to know more about NRI account opening and services – https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/nri-banking/nri-savings-account
How do I apply for an IDFC account online as I am a foreign citizen from South Africa and I require IDFC to receive funds internationally