IDFC First Bank has newly started its business in India and performing really well. The bank is offering all digital services to its customers for easy banking at their fingertips. To avail Digital Banking services you need to have Mobile number linked with your account. If you have recently changed your mobile number or lost your currently linked mobile number, then you should change mobile number in IDFC First Bank online. In this guide, we will see how to change mobile number in IDFC first Bank Online
Things required to change mobile number in IDFC first bank online
- You must have Internet Banking user ID and Password with you to log in to internet banking
- IDFC Bank App must be installed on your phone and you should know the PIN to open the app.
- Your new mobile number must be with you and should be active to receive OTP verification.
- Debit card Number, Expiry Date, CVV and ATM PIN is required to change the mobile number.
How to change mobile number in IDFC First Bank online
There are two methods available online to change your mobile number in IDFC bank account.
- Via IDFC Bank App
- Via IDFC Internet Banking
We will see both methods in detail –
Method 1 – How to change mobile number in IDFC First bank online via IDFC App
- Download IDFC Bank App on your android or iOS smartphone. You must register on the app using your already registered mobile number.
- Open the app on your smartphone and login with the 4 digit login pin.
- On the homepage, click on Menu icon to open the left side menu.
- Now, tap on the Service Request Option from Menu and then select Create Service Request option.
- From the new menu, select Mobile Number Change option.
- Find the Primary Mobile Number section from the new screen by scrolling down.
- Tap on the Edit Icon and then enter your New Mobile Number without country code (+91).
- Then tap on the OK button to link the new number in your account.
- Now, on the new screen, you can view your old mobile number and a new mobile number. Confirm the new mobile number and then tap on Confirm button.
- On the new screen, you have to enter the IDFC bank debit card details i.e Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV Number and ATM PIN. Then Tap on Submit button to save the changes.
Once all the details are verified, your new mobile number will be linked to your account. This will take up to 24 hrs to take effect. After 1 day, you can register for UPI Apps and receive OTP etc.
Must Read – IDFC bank internet banking registration online
Method 2 – Change mobile number in IDFC First Bank via Internet Banking
- Open the IDFC Bank Internet banking website on your computer/smartphone –https://my.idfcbank.com/start
- Enter your IDFC Bank User ID and password. Click on Login button to access your account.
- From the left side menu, click on Service Request option and then select Create option.
- From the various service requests options on the screen, click on the Mobile Number Change option which you find under the “Update Personal Details” section.
- On the new screen, you can view your all personal details like address, email id and mobile number. In the Mobile number field, click on Edit Icon.
- Enter your new mobile number in the field and click on Submit button.
- On the new screen, you can now view the Old mobile number and new mobile number. Confirm the new mobile number and click on Submit button.
- Now, select the debit card number (which is linked to your account) and then enter the Card Expiry Month and Year, CVV number and ATM PIN for the card.
- You can then click on Submit button to send the Mobile number change request to IDFC First bank.
Must Read – How to view IDFC bank account statement online
In this way, you can easily change mobile number via IDFC first bank Internet banking