IDFC first bank provides many online services for to its customers for easy access to their account. You can do almost everything via Internet banking, Mobile Banking on your computer/smartphone. Every Customer has assigned a unique Customer ID. This customer id is required for availing many such online services. In case you forgot customer id in IDFC first bank, then this article is for you. In this guide, we will see how to get customer id in IDFC first bank without going to a bank branch.
Things required to get customer id for idfc first bank
- Welcome Kit
- IDFC Netbanking user id and password
- IDFC App login PIN
How to get IDFC first bank Customer ID
There are currently four ways to get your customer id
- Welcome Kit
- Via Internet Banking
- Via Mobile App
- On the Account statement
Method 1 – How to get customer ID in IDFC First Bank using Welcome Kit
- Get the welcome kit which you have received while opening IDFC first bank account.
- On the first page of the welcome later, you can view customer id printed along with other details like name and account number.
Method 2 – How to get IDFC first bank customer ID using Internet Banking
If you don’t have Welcome kit but you have internet banking access then you can easily find idfc customer id
- Open IDFC first bank Internet Banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcbank.com/start
- Log in using your idfc first bank username and password.
- Now, on the left side of the screen, you can now view the account holder name and Customer ID for the account.
Method 3 – Get Customer ID in IDFC first bank using IDFC App
- Open IDFC first mobile banking app
- Login with four digit PIN
- Swipe from the left side of the screen to open the menu.
- You can view the Customer ID and account holder name.
Method 4 – Get customer ID from the account statement
- You can download your account statement to view customer ID. Know how to download IDFC first bank account statement PDF.
- Open the PDF which is received over Email.
- You can now view the Customer ID mentioned in the account statement.
You can easily get Customer ID for your IDFC First Bank account. In case you have any query/doubt regarding the information provided in this article, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.