IDFC First Bank offers various banking features with Digital Banking. Using your mobile number, Email ID, and SMS authentication, you can perform many transactions and do different types of transactions with your IDFC first bank account. Hence, Updated Email ID is a must for a smooth experience with IDFC online banking. In this guide, we will see how to change Email ID in IDFC first Bank online in a step-by-step guide.
Table of Contents
Requirements for IDFC first bank Email ID change –
- You must have a registered mobile number with you to register on IDFC First Bank Mobile App. Read how to change mobile number in IDFC bank.
- You must have an Internet banking Password to log in. If you have forgotten the password, read this guide on how to change passwords in idfc first bank net banking.
- Registered mobile number must be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
- IDFC App Login PIN or Fingerprint Authentication is a must to log in to the App.
How to change Email ID in IDFC First Bank online? Step by Step guide.
There are currently two methods available to change your email id. One method is online, and the other method is offline.
We will learn each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change Email ID in IDFC First Bank using Mobile App.
Follow these exact steps to change email id using the App available for both Android and iOS –
- Step1: If you don’t have the App, download the App for free from Playstore or App Store.
- Step2: Now, you can register on the App using your registered mobile number, OTP authentication, and Internet banking Password.
- Step3: Once you register on the App, create a Four-Digit Login PIN and Fingerprint Authentication for easy login.
- Step4: Once you log in to the App, tap on the “More” option at the bottom of the Page from the Main Page.
- Step5: Then under your name, select the “Manage Profile” option.
- Step6: Now, on the new Page, you can view your mobile number, Email ID, Communication Address, PAN number, and other personal details. Here, select the “Change” option in front of Email ID.
- Step7: Enter the New Email ID on the new Page and tap on the Confirm button.
- Step8: Now, you have to enter the App Login PIN to authenticate the email id change request.
- Step9: Once you enter the correct PIN, a Service Request with a unique number will be displayed on the screen.
- Step10: You will also receive an SMS with the service request number and the required days to change email id in IDFC first bank.
Your Email ID will be changed within 48 Hrs and updated on various services in the IDFC Bank.
Method 2 – How to change Email ID in IDFC First Bank by Visiting Bank Branch.
If you haven’t registered for IDFC Internet Banking or don’t have access to registered mobile numbers, you can visit any IDFC First Bank branch near your Area to change your Email ID.
- Go to the nearest IDFC First Bank Branch. You can go to any branch because there is no Home Branch thing in IDFC First Bank. Locate the Nearest IDFC First Bank branch from this link – https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/support/branches
- After you visit the Branch, ask for KYC Update Form at the helpdesk counter.
- Fill the form with the required fields and enter your NEW Email ID in the appropriate field.
- Now you can sign the form with your registered signature in the bank.
- Submit the form to the helpdesk.
Your signature will be updated within two working days.
We have seen two eas methods on how to change email ID in IDFC first bank. One method is online, through which you can change your email id by sitting at your phone using your phone. Another method is to visit the bank and fill up the KYC form. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- Forgot IDFC First Bank Password: How to change IDFC First Bank Internet Banking Password?
- How to get Interest Certificate from IDFC First Bank in just 2 minutes
- How to activate IDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to activate international transaction on idfc debit card
- How to get IDFC first bank mini statement in Mobile?
- How to view IDFC bank account statement online?
- How to get customer ID in IDFC first Bank? Within just 2 minutes