IDFC First bank is now offering Lifetime free credit cards to customers. If you have an IDFC First bank account, you might get a pre-approved credit card with a good limit. IDFC credit card offers rewards points for online as well as offline transactions and free cash withdrawals from ATMs. If you have an IDFC credit card, then you can download statement online without going to the bank. In this guide, we will see methods for IDFC credit card statement download online using a mobile app and internet banking facility.
Table of Contents
Things required for IDFC credit card download
- IDFC mobile number and netbanking password.
- Email Id registered with the bank must be accessible to download IDFC credit card statement PDF.
How to download IDFC Credit card Statement online?
There are currently three methods available for IDFC credit card download –
- Via IDFC Internet banking
- Via IDFC First Mobile Banking App(New)
- Via email ID registered with the bank
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – IDFC credit card statement download via Internet banking
- Open IDFC netbanking website on your computer/smartphone – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Now, log in with your mobile number and password.
- Now, from the main menu, click on the Accounts option and then select the Cards option.
- Now, from the list of cards that you have in your account (debit card, Credit card), select IDFC credit card.
- On the new page, click on the “View statement” option.
- On the new page, select card and then select the “statement time period”.
- Now, you can select Download or Email.
- The password to open the statement is your date of birth in DDMMYYY. If your date of birth is 9th Jan 1987 then the password to open IDFC credit card statement is 09011987.
Method 2 – IDFC Credit card statement download using IDFC Mobile App
- Download IDFC first Mobile Banking App(New) on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app using your mobile number, idfc customer id, and OTP verification.
- Now, tap on HAVE option from the bottom menu.
- Then select the Cards option from the top menu.
- Select the Credit card option from the list of cards shown on the screen.
- Now, from the new page, tap on the Download statement option.
- On the new page, select the time period of the statement. You can select from the last statement, last 3 months, last 6 months, etc., or custom date. You can download the past 24 months statements.
Method 3 – How to download IDFC credit card statement PDF by Email?
If you don’t have IDFC internet banking, then you can access your email to download idfc credit card statement pdf.
- Open your email, which is registered with the bank.
- Now, search for the email from IDFC First Bank.
- You can view the email with the attached statement.
- You can find an email every month with each month’s statement attached to it.
- The password to open the statement is your date of birth in DDMMYYYY.
What is password for IDFC credit card statement PDF?
The password for IDFC credit card statement PDF is your date of Birth in DDMMYYY. For Example, if your DOB is 9th January 1987 then the password to open PDF file is 09011987.
We have seen three easy methods for IDFC credit card statement download in PDF. In case you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this guide, please write to us in the comment section below.