RBL Bank provides Internet Banking facility to its customers for easy access to all banking services. To login to the RBL Internet Banking, you will need a User ID and Password which was set during RBL Internet Banking Registration. In case you forgot the User ID you cannot log in to your account and cannot access the banking feature. But you can reset RBL Bank USerID Online by sitting at home. In this post, we will see how to reset RBL Bank USerID in step by step and in simple words.
Things required for RBL bank user ID reset
- Registered mobile number should be with you and must be active to receive SMS.
- CIF & PAN – Keep CIF Number and PAN card number ready to recover RBL bank user ID online without an account number and debit card.
- OR Passport (For NRI Customers and Diplomats only).
- OR Credit Card – If you have RBL Credit card then keep the card ready with the card number, Expiry Date and CVV.
- OR Debit Card – If you have RBL bank saving/current account then keep Debit card ready with the card number, Expiry Date, CVV and ATM PIN.
- OR Loan Account – Loan account number is must if you have RBL Loan and want to recover internet banking user ID.
How to reset RBL Bank UserID
- Step1: Open RBL Bank website on your computer or smartphone – https://www.rblbank.com/.
- Step2: Click on LOGIN button.
- Step3: On the new window, click on the Forgot User ID option.
- Step4: Now, enter the CIF/PAN or Credit card, Debit card, Loan account number as per your preference.
- Step5: In my case, I have selected Credit card option. Enter the Credit Card number, CVV and Expiry Date. Click on Submit button.
- Step6: On the next screen, click on Generate OTP button.
- Step7: You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. enter this OTP on the screen in the given box and click on Continue button.
- Step8: After successful verification, you will receive User ID on your registered mobile number and also via email.
You have now recovered your RBL Bank User ID. You can now enter this user id and password to login to your account.