RBL Bank provides credit card services to customers in India. RBL provides a digital banking facility for credit cardholders to easily manage their cards using their smartphone. In this guide, we will see how to do RBL credit card registration on RBL App in a simple step-by-step guide.
Things required for RBL credit card registration.
Please fulfill/collect these things for RBL credit card login from your smartphone.
- RBL Credit card number
- Credit Card Expiry Date in MM/YYYY
- Date of birth of Cardholder
- Registered Mobile Number
- Mobile must be active and able to receive SMS.
How to do RBL credit card registration on the phone
Follow these simple steps to log in to your RBL bank credit card –
- Download the RBL My Card app on your smartphone from Playstore or App store.
- Open the app and allow required permissions.
- Now, enter your 16 digits RBL Credit Card Number.
- Next, select the Expiry date (Valid through).
- Now, Enter or select the Date of Birth of the Credit card account holder.
- You can optionally enable or disable Touch ID (Finger Print authentication) to easily log from the next time you open the app.
- Tap on the REGISTER button to submit the details.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the next page of the app.
- Also, enter the Six Digit mPIN for the app to log in to the app easily. Re-enter the mPIN and tap on the SET mPIN button.
- Once the LOGIN PIN is set, you can log in to the app using mPIN or fingerprint authentication.
Your registration is now complete. You can now easily manage your RBL credit card easily from your phone.
How to register RBL credit cred on RBL bank website –
To register on RBL bank website and access internet banking services we published a separate exclusive guide. Do read the following guide for step by step information –
You can easily complete the RBL credit card registration on the mobile phone as well as on internet banking. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.