What is my RBL credit card statement password?
RBL Bank provides best-in-class Credit card services to its customers. RBL credit cardholder gets their billing statement via Email ID. You can also download the statement via RBL App or website. To open the RBL Bank credit card statement PDF file, you need to enter the Password set by the bank. If you forgot the password for RBL Bank credit card, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see the RBL credit card statement password.
Table of Contents
What is my RBL credit card Statement password?
RBL has set a specific format by which every user can create its own unique password. Also, the password is linked to the statement PDF file so you must know the Specific format which makes the password.
RBL credit card password format contains your Name and Date of Birth.
Password for RBL credit card statement is a combination of Name and DOB which. First four letters are your name as om RBL card and followed by your date of birth in DDMMYY format.
For Example, if your name is Vivek and your date of birth is 01st May 1993 then the password for your RBL credit card PDF is VIVE010593.
How to download RBL credit card statement without password?
If you want to download credit card statement pdf file without password then follow the below steps –
- Download and install RBL My Card App on your smartphone.
Download RBL My Card App for Android
- Tap on the View Statement option.
- Now, tap on the Download Statement option.
- You can now save the pdf file on your phone without a password.
How to remove password from any Credit card statement PDF file?
You may want to remove the password from pdf file permanently so that you can print it anytime or share it to anyone without needing them to know your password.
- Locate the PDF statement downloaded on your computer and right-click on it.
- Select “Open With” option and then click on “Google Chrome”.
- Now, the statement will open in Google Chrome.
- Enter your password to open it, then press Ctrl + P button on the keyboard.
- From the destination – select the Print as PDF option.
- Click on the Save button and select the location to save the file, which will be without password.
- You can now open the saved pdf file without password.
In this guide, we have seen the format for the RBL credit card statement password. You can also remove the password from the pdf statement permanently. If you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, write to us in the comment section below.
What if my name is only 3 letters then how i will be able to open bank statement?
I Tried to open my statement with first four letters and include DOB but unable to open