RBL bank provides Saving accounts and Credit Cards to customers in India. If you have a Credit Card or savings bank account with RBL bank then you must know the RBK bank CIF Number to register for Internet Banking and Login to RBL Mobile Banking. In this guide, we will see how to get RBL bank CIF number in detail.
Things required to get RBL bank CIF number
You must fulfill/collect the following things to kknow/find your CIF number of RBL bank account.
- Passbook – If you have a RBL bank account then get the passbook ready
- Welcome Letter – During the account opening or credit card recept, you get a welcome Kit.
- Cheque Book – RBL chequebook first page
- Registered mobile Number – You must have the mobile number registered with the bank.
How to get RBL bank CIF number
There are currently four ways through which you can get CIF number of RBL Bank.
- By sending SMS from registered mobile number.
- from Passbook
- From Chequebook
- From Welcome Kit
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get CIF number of RBL bank by Sending SMS
You can easily get your Customer Identification File (CIF) number by sending SMS.
- From your registered mobile number, open the SMS app and create new SMS.
- Now type CIF <last 4 digits of account number> 922 3366 333 and send it on
- If you have a credit card then type CIF and send on 9223366333
- Within few minutes you will receive a reply SMS with CIF number mentioned in it.
Must Read – Reset RBL bank net banking password?
Method 2 – Get RBL bank CIF number from Passbook
- Get your RBK Bank account passbook and open the first page.
- Now you can view your account details such as account holder name, account number, branch name, etc along with the CIF number (Customer ID number)
Method 3 – How to get CIF number in RBL from Cheque Book
- If you have a chequebook, open the first page of the chequebook.
- On the first page, you can now view the CIF number (Customer ID) of your account.
Must Read – RBL bank internet banking registration online
Method 4 – Get RBL bank CIF number from Welcome Kit
Credit card users and Account holders receive a Welcome Kit after receiving Card/Opening account. You can get the CIF number from this welcome Letter.
why you need CIF Number/Customer ID in RBL Bank
- To register on RBL Bank Internet Banking you must have a CIF number
- To register on RBL Bank mobile banking App you must know the CIF number.
- To reset the password for RBK Internet banking, you must have a CIF number.
Must Read – How to stop credit card calls completely
You can easily get RBL Bank CIF number of your account or Credit Card. In case you have any query/doubts regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.