Have you ever faced a situation where you don’t have a Debit card with you but you have to withdraw money from the ATM urgently? If yes, then this guide is for you. Many banks have started cardless cash withdraw feature. Using this feature you don’t need to have a physical debit card with you and you can withdraw cash using just a code received on your mobile phone. In this guide, we will see how to withdraw money from ATM without Card.
Things required to withdraw money from ATM without card?
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank should be with you.
- The registered mobile number must be active and able to receive a code via SMS.
- You must know the Internet banking Username and password.
- You can also use the bank’s mobile banking app. You should have a Login PIN to the mobile app.
There are many banks that started the cardless withdrawal facility. We will see the procedure to withdraw money from ATM without card for some of the popular banks.
How to withdraw money from ATM without Card in SBI
Using SBI Yono App or Yono Website, you can easily place cardless cash request and withdraw money without ATM card.
- Open the SBI Yono App on your smartphone.
- Login/register using SBI username and password or six-digit PIN.
- From the main, tap on the Yono Cash option.
- Now, tap on ATM option on the next page.
- Select the Account from which you want to withdraw the money.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. You can withdraw up to 20,000 in a single transaction in multiple of 100 Rs.
- On the new page, enter the SIX DIGIT PIN of your choice.
- On the next page, review the details you entered are correct, accept terms and conditions and click on CONFIRM button.
- The cardless cash withdrawal request is now submitted to SBI. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number with “Yono Cash Transaction Number“.
- Now you have to visit the nearest SBI ATM within 4 hours.
- At the ATM, select the “Cardless Transaction” option on the first page.
- On the new screen, select the “Yono Cash” option.
- Enter the Transaction Number received via SMS and then enter the PIN set by you in the app.
- Once the transaction number and OTP are verified, your transaction is authorized and you can take out cash from the ATM.
Charges and Withdraw Limit for SBI Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility
- You must complete the transaction within Four Hours after OTP generation.
- You can withdraw a minimum of 100 rs and a maximum of 20,000 rs in one transaction.
- Cardless cash withdrawal in SBI is free of charge.
Must Read – How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI?
How to withdraw money from ATM without a card in HDFC
Using HDFC Bank mobile App and internet banking, you can place a request for cardless cash withdraw and get cash from ATM without card.
- Open the HDFC Bank Internet Banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login with your Customer ID and Password(IPIN).
- Now, click on the “Funds Transfer” option from the main menu.
- Click on the GO button in the “Cardless Cash Withdrawal” option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to add a beneficiary for cardless cash withdraw. Click on the “Add a Beneficiary” option and then select beneficiary type as “Cardless Cash Withdrawal” and click on GO button.
- On the new page, enter the beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, and Aadhar/PAN number.
- Confirm the details on the next page and click on Confirm button.
- Select your registered mobile number and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the Continue button.
- Now, you have to wait for 30 minutes for Beneficiary Activation.
- Once the beneficiary is activated, you will receive an SMS and email about the same.
- Now again login to your hdfc account and click on Funds transfer and select Cardless cash withdrawal.
- Select the account number and beneficiary name that you have added previously.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw or your relative wants to withdraw.
- On the next page, enter beneficiary details like First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, etc. Also, Enter the Amount to be transferred.
- Confirm the details you entered on the next page.
- Select the Mobile number registered with the bank and enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Once you enter the OTP, a Cardless Cash request is submitted successfully.
- A beneficiary will receive an OTP on their phone which needs to be entered into ATM.
- Within 24 hrs, beneficiary needs to visit the Nearest HDFC ATM and select the “Cardless Cash Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the mobile number and then enter the OTP received on the sms.
- Once OTP is validated, a beneficiary can receive Cash from ATM.
Charges and Withdraw Limit for HDFC Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility
- 25 Rs per transaction is charged for cardless cash withdrawal
- You must collect the money within 24 hrs, else the OTP will not work and the money will be refunded back into your account.
- You can withdraw a minimum of 100 rs and a maximum of 10,000 rs for one day and 25,000 in a month per beneficiary.
How to withdraw money from ATM without card in Kotak Bank
- Open the Kotak 811 Mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Enter the Kotak App Six-digit MPIN to login into the app.
- On the home page, select the “Pay and transfer” option to view all the options under this category.
- Now, tap on the “Cardless Cash Withdrawal” option from the options shown.
- select the “Withdraw Cash at ATM: Self” option if you want to get cash by yourself. But, if you want to send money to your relative or any beneficiary select the “Withdraw Cash at ATM: Beneficiary” option. (You have to add beneficiary in this case by entering beneficiary name, mobile number, etc.)
- (We have selected Self withdraw) Now, enter the amount to withdraw, Minimum 100 and Maximum of 5000 Rs.
- Also, enter the four Digit Sender Code and tap on the Continue button. You should remember (or send to a beneficiary) this code as it will be required while receiving cash at ATM.
- On the next page, verify the details you entered are correct and click on the Continue button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number ( or beneficiary mobile number).
- Now, go to the nearest Kotak ATM and select “Cardless Cash Withdraw” and enter the registered mobile number for cash withdrawal. (beneficiary will enter his mobile number)
- Enter the four-digit Sender Code and an OTP received on the mobile number.
- Once both OTP and Sender Code are verified, the selected mobey will be dispensed from ATM.
- Collect the money to complete the transaction.
Charges and Withdraw Limit for Kotak Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility
- 1st transaction for the month is free. After that 10 Rs per transaction.
- You must collect the money within 48 hrs, else the codes will not work and the money will be refunded back into your account.
- You can withdraw a minimum of 100 rs and a maximum of 5,000 rs in one transaction.
Must Read – How to view Kotak Mahindra bank passbook online?
How to withdraw money from ATM without card: All Banks
For banks like ICIC, Axis, Canara, Bank of India, and many other banks, there are similar steps to be followed to withdraw money from ATM without card.
We will add each bank’s exact methods as per Reader’s request. You can request us for the same in the comment section below.
Also Read – What is UPI transaction limit per day?
If you forgot your ATM card or lost your ATM card and need to withdraw money urgently, you can use the “cardless cash withdrawal” facility provided by your bank. Using this facility you can easily withdraw money from ATM without a card. In this article, we have seen an easy method for different banks on how to withdraw money from ATM without card. In case, you have any doubt/query regarding the information about cardless cash withdraw, you can write to us in the comment section below.