HDFC Bank provides an Internet banking facility to all its customer to easily manage their accounts. You can register for HDFC Internet banking online without going to the bank. To login to your account, you will need both user ID and Password. If you forgot HDFC netbanking password, then you cannot log in to your account. In this guide, we will see how to reset HDFC netbanking password online in a detailed step-by-step manner.
Things required to reset HDFC netbanking password
- Customer ID – You must know the customer Id of your HDFC bank account.
- Registered mobile Number – The mobile Number registered with the bank must be with you to receive an OTP via SMS.
- HDFC Debit Card Details – You must know/have a debit card number, Expiry Date, and ATM PIN.
- Registered Email ID – If you don’t have an HDFC Debit card, then you must have access to your email id which is registered with the bank.
How to reset HDFC netbanking Password
- Step1: Open the HDFC netbanking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking
- Step2: Enter your Customer ID or UserID in the given field and click on LOGIN button.
- Step3: On the next page, click on the “Forgot HDFC netbanking Password” option.
- Step4: On the next page, again enter your UserId or Customer ID and click on the Go button.
- Step5: Now, select the method to reset HDFC netbanking password. You can reset the password using two different methods – 1) With OTP on mobile and debit card details. 2) With OTP on Mobile and OTP on Email.
- Step6: We have selected OTP + Debit card method. Click on Submit button to proceed further.
- Step7: Now, enter your registered mobile number and click on the Continue button.
- Step8: You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and on the screen click on Verify button.
- Step10: Once the OTP is verified, on the new screen, you can select the Debit card number linked with your account.
- Step11: Enter the ATM PIN, Expiry Date in MM/YY.
- Step12: On the same page, you can now enter the new password between 6 to 15 characters.
Note that your new HDFC password should be different from the previous three passwords. Also, the password should be a mix of alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
How to reset HDFC Quick Access PIN?
You login Quickly in HDFC App using “HDFC Quick Access PIN“. If you are using HDFC Mobile App and forgot the Quick Access PIN, then you can reset it using a registered mobile number and debit card details –
- Step1: Open HDFC mobile App and tap on “Forgot Quick Access PIN?“
- Step2: Enter HDFC customer ID and registered mobile number.
- Step3:You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen.
- Step4: The next step is to enter the Debit card ATM PIN and Expiry Date.
- Step5: Once the debit card details are verified, you can set the new Quick Access PIN.