HDFC Bank provides a Mobile banking facility to its customers to easily manage their accounts, credit cards, or loan accounts. HDFC Bank Mobile app is available for Android as well as iOS devices. In this guide, we will see how to do HDFC bank mobile banking registration online.
Table of Contents
Things required for HDFC bank mobile banking registration –
You must fulfill/collect the following things to complete banking registration for your hdfc bank account.
- Registered Mobile Number – You must have a mobile number with you. The mobile number should be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
- HDFC Debit card details
- HDFC Customer ID
Must Read – How to reset HDFC Debit card PIN?
How to do HDFC Bank Mobile Banking registration?
Follow these simple steps to download and register on HDFC bank mobile banking app.
- Download the HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app. (make sure to insert the mobile number in SIM slot1 and keep the internet active.
- Skip the intro and allow the required permissions.
- On the main page, enter the HDFC customer ID. Now you have to enter the Internet banking password. If you have forgotten then password tap on the “forgot password?” option.
- On the new page, enter the customer ID and click on the Continue button.
- From the new page, select the method to reset the password. You can select from “SMS&Email” and “SMS&Debit Card”.
- For now, we have selected the SMS & Email option. Enter the CAPTCHA code correctly and click on the CONTINUE button.
- Now, enter the Mobile Number(which is registered with the bank).
- You will now receive an OTP on the phone and your registered Email ID.
- Enter both the OTP’s correctly and tap on the CONTINUE button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now set the new password for your HDFC net banking and mobile banking.
- Now that your password is changed, you can enter the Customer ID and Password on the main page of the app and tap on the LOGIN button.
- Done! Your HDFC mobile banking registration is now complete.
Must Read – How to change email id in HDFC bank?
Set Quick Access PIN to easily log in to HDFC Mobile App
For me, it is very difficult to enter an Internet banking password every time to log in to the app. But, HDFC bank has given an option to enable set Four Digit PIN to log in.
- Open HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- On the main screen, tap on “Set Quick Access PIN“.
- Now, from the new screen, enter the Customer ID and registered mobile number. Click on the Continue button.
- On the next step, enter OTP which you have received on your phone via SMS.
- The app will validate OTP. After successful verification of OTP, you can select the debit card from the list, enter the debit card PIN and Expiry date.
- On the next step, you can now enter the four-digit Quick Access PIN of your choice.
- Once you set Quick access PIN, on the next page, you will be able to enable fingerprint authentication.
You can now log in to HDFC Mobile App by entering an easy four-digit pin or Fingerprint authentication.
HDFC mobile banking App is everything you need to access and manage your bank accounts and credit cards. We have seen step by step guide for HDFC bank mobile banking registration in easy and simple words. In case you have any doubt regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to check HDFC credit card application status?
- I forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get customer ID of HDFC bank Online and offline?
- How to change mobile number in HDFC bank?[2 easy methods]
- HDFC transfer limit for new beneficiary other bank
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?