HDFC Bank Debit card can be used to withdraw cash and online transactions, POS transactions, and even international transactions. HDFC has set some limits on HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day. Also, HDFc has set some limit by default which you can change to increase the transaction and withdraw limit through ATM. In today’s guide, we will see how to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day and transaction limit for online transactions, POS transactions, and international transactions.
Things required to increase HDFC Debit card withdrawal limit per day
- Your HDFC customer ID Or Net banking UserID.
- Netbanking Password/IPIN.
- Registered mobile number must be with you to complete the transaction increase request.
How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day and transaction limit for E-com, POS, and international transactions?
With the help of HDFC net banking, you can easily increase the limit –
- Step1: Open HDFC net banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking
- Step2: Enter your Customer ID/Username and Password to log in to your account.
- Step3: Then from the main page, click on the Cards option from the main menu.
- Step4: Now, from the left side menu, click on the “Request” option under the Debit Cards section.
- Step5: Under the request sub-menu, select the “Set Debit Card Usage/Limits” option.
- Step6: From the new page, select the Card Number from the list and click on the Continue button.
- Step7: Now from the new page, you can view the “hdfc debit card withdrawal limit per day” for your card.
- Step8: On the same page, click on the Daily Domestic Usage/Limits, and under ATM usage, enter your new withdrawal limit. ( You can enter the amount up to the maximum limit, which is shown below the box).
- Step9: Likewise, you can increase the limit for Online Usage, Merchant Outlet Usage, Contactless Usage: Tap and Pay by entering the required increased limit in the respective box.
- Step10: Finally, at the end of the page, click on the “Continue” button to save the changes.
- Step11: On the next screen, confirm the new limits for each transaction channel and click Continue to submit the hdfc debit card withdrawal limit per day increase request.
Done! Your new limits are now set, and you can do transactions up to new limits. You will receive and message on the screen as well as an SMS on the registered mobile number and an Email on the registered Email ID about the successful completion of the new increase in the hdfc debit card withdrawal limit per day.
What is my HDFC bank account UPI limit per Day?
HDFC Bank has set a specific limit for UPI channel, which are as below –
- Per transaction limit – Rs. 1 Lakh Per transaction
- The number of transactions per day – 10 transactions per day.
- Total amount can be transferred per day – Rs. 1 Lakh.
Other options to transfer money from HDFC bank and its limits per day
Apart from UPI, AT withdrawal, you can use NERF, IMPS, and RTGS to transfer the money to the sender’s account directly. Here are the limits for each transfer channel –
- NEFT – Rs. 1 to 10 Lakh per day per transaction – settlement immediate 24X7 working hours. – Free
- IMPS – Rs. 1 to 2 Lakh per day per transaction. – settlement immediate 24X7 working hours. – Free
- RTGS – From 2 Lakh to No limit. -settlement immediate 24X7 working hours – Free
Know more about HDFC bank transaction limit per day.
With the help of those guides, you can easily increase HDFC bank debit card withdrawal limit from ATM and transaction limit for POS, ECom, or International transactions. If you have any doubts/quires regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank online?
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?