HDFC reward points scheme is a great way to earn some extra buck while doing transactions online or offline. You can get even 5% cashback if you use your HDFC debit card on amazon via Payzapp or smart buy. If you are doing transactions using your HDFC debit card, you can redeem the accumulated rewards points to cash. In this guide, we will see how to check HDFC debit card reward points and how to redeem HDFC debit card reward points online within just 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
Requirements for HDFC debit card reward points
- HDFC Customer ID or HDFC net banking Userid.
- HDFC net banking password. Read how to reset hdfc password.
- Registered mobile number. Read how to change mobile number in hdfc.
- The mobile number must be active and must be able to receive OTP.
We will first know the process to check reward points balance for HDFC debit card.
A] How to check HDFC reward points balance?
Read the exact steps to check balance of HDFC reward points –
- Open HDFC net banking website on your computer or smartphone browser – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Enter your Customer ID or User ID and click on the Continue button.
- On the new page, enter the password and confirm the passcode/image.
- Once you log in to the dashboard, click on the Cards option from the main menu.
- Now, from the new page, under the Debit Cards section, click on Enquire option.
- Then under Enquire menu, click on the Cashback Enquiry and Redemption option.
- From the new page, select the account number from the drop-down menu.
- You can now view the Reward points on the screen.
B] How to redeem HDFC debit card reward points online?
You can now redeem your HDFC reward points easily –
- On the reward points balance screen, enter the points that you want to redeem.
- You can also view the equivalent amount you will get. Once you confirm, click on Redeem button.
- You will now receive the OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on Confirm button.
Done! Your rewards points are now redeemed, and cashback will be credited to your account within 2 working days.
You can easily redeem HDFC debit card reward points using your smartphone or computer by sitting at home. You just need hdfc net banking access to check and redeem hdfc reward points. Do let us know if you have any doubts/queries about the information provided in this article.
- How to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking in just 1 minute
- How to Download Interest Certificate from HDFC bank? [2 Easy Methods]
- How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- What is my HDFC Statement Password? Remove HDFC Statement PDF Password.
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute