What is my HDFC Statement Password? Remove HDFC Statement PDF Password.
HDFC Bank allows you to receive password via email or download the Statement using App and internet banking. Once you download the PDF statement, you may need to enter a password to open the PDF file. The bank sets this password to secure the account statement pdf file so only you can open the file. The password is made by your details such as account number, name, DOB, mobile number, etc. The bank timely changes the format for HDFC statement password, which you must know before downloading the pdf statement.
In this guide, we will see what is HDFC statement password and how to remove the PDF statement password so that you don’t have to remember the password every time, and you can share the pdf file with someone without a password. Before heading to the actual steps, please read our guide that explains methods to download HDFC Bank statement in PDF format.
Table of Contents
What is my HDFC Statement Password?
The statement password requirement is different for different modes of Statement downloaded. You can download HDFC statement from a mobile app, internet banking, or receive it via Email. The password requirement is different for these methods.
A] Password for the Statement received via Email.
If you have subscribed to the monthly Statement via Email, you must enter the password to open the PDF statement.
The password to open the PDF statement received via Email is your Customer ID.
Forgot your customer ID? Learn how to get HDFC Customer ID from this guide.
B] Password for the Statement downloaded from HDFC App.
No password is required to open a PDF statement downloaded from the HDFC App.
C] Password for the Statement downloaded from HDFC Netbanking
No password is required to open the PDF statement downloaded from HDFC Net Banking.
How to remove Password from the HDFC PDF statement?
The information provided about knowing the password of your HDFC Bank statement required you to enter the password every time to open the Statement. To avoid this hassle, you can permanently remove the password from the pdf.
But, the method needs the file to be opened one time. So you must know the password of your Statement to open it just once; after that, you can open the PDF file without a password.
- On your computer, right-click on the PDF file and select Open with Chrome browser OR Edge Browser.
- Enter your password as per the format explained above.
- Click CTRL+P to open a print window.
- Select Print as ‘Print to PDF.’
- Select the page size as A4 and click on Print.
- Save the file to your desired location. (e.g., Desktop)
- Done! the password from the PDF statement is now removed.
The detailed step-by-step procedure is written in our complete guide – removing password from PDF file.
In the article, we have seen the HDFC Statement Password that is downloaded from the App, net banking and received via Email. We have also seen the method to remove the password from the PDF so that you can share it with someone without needing to tell the password. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, do let us know in the comment section below.
- How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to Download Interest Certificate from HDFC bank? [2 Easy Methods]
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change mobile number in HDFC bank?[2 easy methods]
Did not work for statement downloaded from mini statement