HDFC Bank provides a wide range of Credit Cards. HDFC Credit cards are known for their cashback offers, instant discount offers, and reliability of use. If you have applied for an HDFC credit card and want to know the status of your application then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see how to check HDFC Credit card application status online in a step by step manner.
Things required to check HDFC credit card application status online
- Mobile Number – You must have a mobile number which you have given during the HDFC Credit card application
- Application Reference Number – After your documents are verified, you will get a 16 Digit Application number via SMS/Email. You should have this application number to check HDFC credit card application status.
- OR Date of Birth – If you don’t have the application number, then you can enter the date of birth of the applicant.
- OR Application Form Number – You can also enter the application form number if you applied via Bank.
How to check HDFC Credit card application status online
- Step1: Open the HDFC bank status tracker website on your computer/smartphone – https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- Step2: You can see the form on the screen. In the first box, enter the mobile number which you gave during form filling.
- Step3: Next, enter the Application Reference number OR Form Number OR Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY.
- Step4: Now, enter the Captcha Code correctly and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Step5: You can see the Application Status for your HDFC credit card. In my case, It is showing InProcess, Which means, Application is still under review and may get approved or cancelled.
In this way, you can online check the application status for an HDFC credit card.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status Via SMS
You will also get the SMS for your status if there is any change in status. You will get this SMS via HDFC Bank SMS handlers such as HDFCBK.
For my application, I got the first SMS stating the Application is in Process, and on another day I got an SMS stating the application is Approved.
Must Read – All bank balance enquiry number list
HDFC credit card status enquiry number
If you don’t have a Credit card application number or don’t have a registered mobile number with you, then you can call the HDFC Bank credit card customer care to check the application status.
- Call the following toll-free number from your mobile number.
HDFC credit card status Enquiry number – 1800 266 4332
- Once the call is connected, speak to the executive and provide them the registered mobile number, date of birth, PAN card number, etc to verify your identity.
- The executive will verify your details and if found in order, he will tell him the status of the HDFC credit card application.
HDFC card status enquiry by visiting Bank
If you are not able to check your credit card application status via online method or via phone call, you can visit your nearest HDFC bank branch to know the status of your credit card application status. The bank executive will ask you for the application form number, mobile number, PAN card number, etc to verify your identity.
You can easily check your HDFC Bank credit card application status online or via SMS or via Phone call. You can do this process by sitting at home without going to the bank or ATM. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to redeem HDFC debit card reward points in 5 minutes?
- HDFC bank statement download in just 1 minute
- What is HDFC FD Interest rates as on today? HDFC FD Interest calculator online
- What is HDFC bank transaction limit per day?
- How to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction?
- How to do HDFC credit card registration online?
- HDFC bank mobile banking registration