HDFC Bank, by default, asks Customer ID to login into your account through Internet Banking. Sometimes it becomes hard to remember the Digits of your HDFC customer ID. Fortunately, you can change your login id to the custom-made username of your choice. In this guide, we will see how to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking in detail and step by step instructions.
Table of Contents
Things required to set Username in HDFC Bank Internet Banking
- You must know the Customer ID of HDFC bank account.
- You should activate Internet banking using your Customer Id and Registered Mobile Number.
- You should know the password to log in to internet banking.
Once you have all the required details, let’s know how to complete the process in step by step.
How to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking?
Follow these exact steps –
- First of all, open the HDFC bank Internet banking Website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Now enter the HDFC customer Id and password to log in to your netbanking account.
- Once you login to your account, Click on “Personalize User Id” from the top main on the screen.
- Now, enter the new HDFC User ID of your preference between 5 to 15 characters.
- Enter the same User ID again and click on Continue button.
- On the new screen, confirm the entered user ID and click on Confirm button.
- Your User Id is now set successfully. You can now login with user Id and no need to remember/enter Customer ID again.
Things to remember to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- You must set your user id between 5 to 15 characters only.
- Once the username is set, you cannot modify it or change it.
- You will receive an email from the bank that your user id is set and you can use user id to login to your netbanking account.
- You can still log in to hdfc net banking using your customer ID.
With just seven easy steps you have now created user ID in HDFC netbabking. If you have any doubts regarding “How to create user id in hdfc netbanking” feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to Download Interest Certificate from HDFC bank? [2 Easy Methods]
- How to activate HDFC Debit card for Online transaction?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- What is my HDFC Statement Password? Remove HDFC Statement PDF Password.
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute