HDFC Bank by default ask Customer ID to login into your account through Internet Banking. Sometimes it becomes hard to remember the Digits of your HDFC customer ID. Fortunately you can change login id to custom made username of your choice. In this guide we will see how to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking in detail and step by step manner.
Things required to set Username in HDFC Bank Internet Banking
- You must know the Customer ID of HDFC bank account.
- You should activate Internet banking using Customer Id and Registered Mobile Number.
- You should know the password to login to internet banking.
How to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- First of all open the HDFC bank Internet banking Website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Now enter the HDFC customer Id and password to log in to netbanking account.
- Once you login to your account, Click on “Personalize User Id” from the top main on the screen.
- Now, enter the new HDFC User ID of your preference between 5 to 15 characters.
- Enter the same User ID again and click on Continue button.
- On the new screen, confirm the entered user ID and click on Confirm button.
- Your User Id is now set successfully. You can now login with user Id and no need to remember/enter Customer ID again.
Things to remember to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- You must set your user id between 5 to 15 characters only.
- Once the username is set you cannot modify it or change it.
- You will receive email from the bank about your user id is set and you can use user id to login to your netbanking account.
- You can still login to hdfc net banking using your customer ID.
With just seven easy set you have now created user ID in HDFC netbabking. If you have any doubts regarding “How to create user id in hdfc netbanking” feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank online?
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?
- How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day?[in just 3 minutes]
- How to change mobile number in HDFC bank?[2 easy methods]
- How to redeem HDFC debit card reward points in 5 minutes?
- HDFC bank statement download in just 1 minute