HDFC Bank by default ask Customer ID to login into your account through Internet Banking. Sometimes it becomes hard to remember the Digits of your HDFC customer ID. Fortunately you can change login id to custom made username of your choice. In this guide we will see how to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking in detail and step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to set Username in HDFC Bank Internet Banking
- You must know the Customer ID of HDFC bank account.
- You should activate Internet banking using Customer Id and Registered Mobile Number.
- You should know the password to login to internet banking.
How to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- First of all open the HDFC bank Internet banking Website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Now enter the HDFC customer Id and password to log in to netbanking account.
- Once you login to your account, Click on “Personalize User Id” from the top main on the screen.
- Now, enter the new HDFC User ID of your preference between 5 to 15 characters.
- Enter the same User ID again and click on Continue button.
- On the new screen, confirm the entered user ID and click on Confirm button.
- Your User Id is now set successfully. You can now login with user Id and no need to remember/enter Customer ID again.
Things to remember to create User ID in HDFC Netbanking
- You must set your user id between 5 to 15 characters only.
- Once the username is set you cannot modify it or change it.
- You will receive email from the bank about your user id is set and you can use user id to login to your netbanking account.
- You can still login to hdfc net banking using your customer ID.
With just seven easy set you have now created user ID in HDFC netbabking. If you have any doubts regarding “How to create user id in hdfc netbanking” feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?
- How to get HDFC bank statement through email? [In just 2 minutes]
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?