HDFC bank provides internet banking facility to its account holders for easy transactions by sitting at their homes. An HDFC customer can do almost every transaction of their accounts using internet banking by login into your account using Customer ID and password. But, if you forgot the customer ID, you cannot log in to your banking account. In this guide, we will see how to get customer ID of HDFC bank online and offline. The guide solves the problem of forgot hdfc customer id in an easy and step by step manner.
Things required for HDFC customer ID recovery
- Date of birth of Account holder.
- PAN card number.
- Registered mobile number.
- The mobile number should have an active plan to receive SMS.
How to get customer id of HDFC bank? Steps to solve “I forgot HDFC customer ID” issue Online.
- Open the HDFC Internet banking website on your computer/mobile – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Click on the Forgot Customer ID? option from the new page.
- Now, on the new window of the browser, you will see the form asking various details.
- In the form, enter your Mobile number which is registered in the bank, Enter Date of birth of Account holder, PAN card number.
- Finally, enter the correct CAPTCHA code and click on the CONTINUE button.
- Now, on your mobile, you will get an OTP.
- Enter this OTP on the next page and click on the CONFIRM button.
- Once the OTP is confirmed, your Customer ID will be displayed on the screen.
- The Customer ID will be also sent to your mobile number via SMS.
This is how you can easily get your customer id sitting at your home.
Solve forgot HDFC customer ID by Offline methods. How to get customer id of HDFC bank without going to bank
If you don’t have PAN number, Mobile number, or date of birth with you, then you can follow the OFFLINE methods to get your customer ID of HDFC bank.
A. Customer ID is printed on the Wellcome letter
If you forgot hdfc customer id, you can get it by opening your Wellcome letter which you got during opening the bank account.
B. On the Cheque Book
You can get hdfc customer id printed on the first page of the cheque book along with account number, IFSC code, etc.
C. On the Passbook
A bank passbook has printed information of many details about your account and personal information. Open the first page of your passbook to get hdfc customer id along with account number, ifsc code, branch code, SWIFT code, branch address, your address, etc.
D. From the Account Statement
You can get the hdfc customer id from your account statement. Open the first page of the statement to check the customer id of your hdfc bank account.
With these four methods, you can easily get a hdfc customer id.
How to get customer id of HDFC bank by calling customer Care number?
If none of the above methods is working for you then you can call an HDFC customer Care to get your unique customer ID number.
- Find HDFC bank customer care number of your area – https://v1.hdfcbank.com/personal/find-your-nearest/find-phone-banking
- Select the State and city to get the relevant customer care phone number and call from your mobile number.
- Once the call is connected, speak to customer care and tell them you forgot hdfc customer id.
- The bank executive will then ask you the details like account number, account holder full name, date of birth, etc. ( Never share card number and PIN to anyone)
- Once your identity is confirmed, your customer id will be sent to you on your registered mobile number by SMS.
This is how you can easily get customer id by calling hdfc customer care
You can easily get your unique customer id if you forgot hdfc customer id. You can retrieve your customer id by online method or offline method. In this guide, we have seen the one online and four offline methods to get your hdfc customer id. All the methods can be followed by sitting at home and you don’t need to go to the bank to complete your work. If you are still unable to get your customer id, please comment on your questions, queries in the comment section below.
- How to redeem HDFC debit card reward points in 5 minutes?
- HDFC bank statement download in just 1 minute
- What is HDFC FD Interest rates as on today? HDFC FD Interest calculator online
- What is HDFC bank transaction limit per day?
- How to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction?
- HDFC bank mobile banking registration
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?