HDFC bank account holders can now download TDS certificate online using their phones. TDS certificate is needed for ITR filling or ant other financial work. In this post, we will see how to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank online.
Things required to download TDS certificate from HDFC bank online
- HDFC Mobile App Log in the PIN
- HDFC Internet Banking Username/Customer ID and Password.
- The registered mobile number with the bank should be with you.
How to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank online
There are two methods through which you can download your TDS certificate online.
- Using HDFC mobile App
- Using HDFC Internet banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank using Mobile App
- Download and register on HDFC mobile App using internet banking login details.
- From the homepage, tap on Menu icon.
- Then select “Your Profile” option from the menu.
- From sub-menu, select “Tax” option.
- Now, select “TDS summary & TSD Certificate” option.
- Tap on “Download Certificate” tab and then select Financial Year and Quarter of the year from the list.
- Tap on DOWNLOAD button to save the TDS certificate on your phone.
Method 2 – How to download TDF certificate from HDFC online using Internet banking
- Open the HDFC netbanking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login with Customer ID and Password.
- From the home page, click on Enquire option from the menu.
- From the sub-menu, click on the TDS Enquiry option.
- From the new page, click on Download TDS certificate.
- Now select the Financial Year and Quarter of the year.
- You can now view and download the certificate on your computer.