HDFC Debit card can be used on HDFC ATM and other ATM for cash withdrawals. Also, you can use the HDFC debit card in the shopping mall, shops to pay using your four-digit ATM PIN. If you forgot the ATM PIN then you cannot withdraw cash from ATM or use it at POS shops. But fortunately, you can reset HDFC debit card PIN online using your mobile phone anywhere anytime. In this guide, we will see how to reset HDFC Debit Card PIN using online. You can also visit HDFC ATM to reset your ATM PIN.
Things required to reset HDFC Debit card PIN
- Registered Mobile Number should be with you.
- Mobile number should be active and must be able to receive OTP via SMS.
- HDFC Customer ID
- HDFC netbanking Password. If you don’t have HDFC netbanking access then read how to register for HDFC netbanking online?
Methods to reset HDFC Debit Card PIN online
- Via HDFC Internet banking
- HDFC Mobile Banking App
- By visiting the nearest HDFC ATM
- HDFC Phone Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to reset HDFC Debit Card PIN using Internet Banking
- Open HDFC netbanking website on your computer – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login with HDFC Customer ID and password.
- Once you login to your account, click on Cards option from the main menu.
- Now, under the Debit Cards option, click on Requests option from the left side menu.
- Now, click on the Instant PIN generation option.
- Now, select the Debit card of which you want to reset PIN and then enter the new four-digit PIN of your choice.
- On the new page, click on Confirm button.
- Now, select a mobile number from the new page and then click on the Continue button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. enter this OTP on the screen and then click on the Continue button.
- Once the OTP is verified, your Password is now reset.
Method 2 – How to reset HDFC debit card PIN using HDFC mobile App
- Download HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app using Customer Id and netbanking password.
- Now, open the main menu by tapping of 3-line menu icon.
- Tap on the PAY option and then tap on the Cards option.
- You can now view all available cards. Select Debit card for which you want to reset ATM PIN.
- Now, tap on SET PIN option.
- You can now enter the new four-digit PIN of your choice. Also, tick mark at the mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter this OTP and click on Submit button.
- Once the OTP is verified, Your HDFC debit card PIN reset process completes.
You can now use your HDFC Debit card using a new PIN.
Method 3 – How to change HDFC ATM PIN using Phone Banking
- From your registered mobile number, dial the HDFC Phone Banking number. Get the phone banking number in your area from here = HDFC Bank Customer Care Number – Call Our 24×7 available Customer Care Numbers across India
- Select Language.
- Select the Account option from the IVRS menu.
- Now, select Validate with Customer Id or Last four-digit Debit Card number, or Debit card PIN.
- We have selected the last four-digit debit card PIN.
- Now select the OTP verification option.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and validate your identity.
- Now, you can select the ATM PIN Change option.
- Enter a new four-digit PIN.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile.
- Done, your PIN is now reset.
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank online?
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?