HDFC Debit cards can be used on HDFC ATMs and other ATMs for cash withdrawals. Also, you can use the HDFC debit card in the shopping mall, or shops to pay using your four-digit ATM PIN. If you forgot the ATM PIN, then you cannot withdraw cash from ATM or use it at POS shops. Fortunately, you can reset your HDFC debit card PIN online using your mobile phone anywhere anytime. In this guide, we will see how to change HDFC Debit Card PIN using online. You can also visit HDFC ATM to reset your ATM PIN.
Table of Contents
Things required to change HDFC Debit card PIN
- Registered Mobile Number should be with you.
- The mobile number should be active and can receive OTP via SMS.
- HDFC Customer ID
- HDFC netbanking Password. If you don’t have HDFC net banking access, read how to register for HDFC netbanking online?
How to change HDFC Debit Card PIN online – 4 Easy Methods
- Via HDFC Internet banking
- HDFC Mobile Banking App
- By visiting the nearest HDFC ATM
- HDFC Phone Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to change HDFC Debit Card PIN using Internet Banking
- Open HDFC net banking website on your computer – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login with HDFC Customer ID and password.
- Once you log in to your account, click on Cards option from the main menu.
- Now, under the Debit Cards option, click on Requests option from the left side menu.
- Now, click on the Instant PIN generation option.
- Now, select the Debit card of which you want to reset PIN and then enter the new four-digit PIN of your choice.
- On the new page, click on the Confirm button.
- Now, select a mobile number from the new page and click the Continue button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. enter this OTP on the screen and then click on the Continue button.
After confirming the OTP, your PIN will be changed and you can use your HDFC debit card with new PIN
Method 2 – How to change HDFC debit card PIN using HDFC Mobile App
- Download HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
Download HDFC Mobile App for Android
Download HDFC Mobile App for iOS
- Log in to the app using Customer Id and netbanking password.
- Now, open the main menu by tapping of 3-line menu icon.
- Tap on the PAY option and then tap on the Cards option.
- You can now view all available cards. Select Debit card for which you want to reset ATM PIN.
- Now, tap on SET PIN option.
- You can now enter the new four-digit PIN of your choice. Also, tick mark at the mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter this OTP and click on Submit button.
- Once the OTP is verified, Your HDFC debit card PIN reset process completes.
You can now use your HDFC Debit card using a new PIN.
Method 3 – How to change HDFC ATM PIN using Phone Banking
- From your registered mobile number, dial the HDFC Phone Banking number. Get the phone banking number in your area from here = HDFC Bank Customer Care Number – Call Our 24×7 available Customer Care Numbers across India
- Select Language.
- Select the Account option from the IVRS menu.
- Now, select Validate with Customer ID Last four-digit Debit Card number, or Debit card PIN.
- We have selected the last four-digit debit card PIN.
- Now select the OTP verification option.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and validate your identity.
- Now, you can select the ATM PIN Change option.
- Enter a new four-digit PIN.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
- Done, your PIN is now reset.
We learn how to change HDFC debit card PIN using 4 easy methods. You can use any of the methods at your convenience to change your PIN online or offline. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to transfer money without adding beneficiary in HDFC?
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- How to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank online
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day?[in just 3 minutes]
- How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online