HDF Bank sends OTP’s, Transaction alerts, and other banking communication to your registered Email ID. If you don’t have a registered mobile number with you currently then you can access your email to get the OTP and another verification method to complete the transaction. If you don’t have an email registered with the bank or you have cant access the registered mail id, you can change it by visiting the branch. In this guide, we will see how to change Email ID in HDFC Bank.
Things required to change Email id in HDFC bank
- HDFC Netbanking login detail – Customer ID and Password must be with you.
- Registered Mobile number must be with you.
- The mobile number should be active and able to receive OTP via SMS.
How to change Email ID in HDFC Bank.
- Open the HDFC netbanking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Login using Customer ID/Username and Password.
- From the main home page, click on the “Update Contact Details” option from the top right side corner of the page.
- Now, click the “Download Email ID update form” option from the opened page.
- Now, the form will open in the new window.
- Take a printout of this form and fill the form with the required details.
- Enter your new Email ID and the other details you want to change.
- submit the duly filled form to the nearest HDFC branch.
- Your email address will be changed within 7 working days.
Using this simple guide, you can easily change or register your new email id with HDFC bank by visiting the nearest HDFC bank branch.