HDFC bank gives digital banking facilities to its customers for easily managing your account. You can also get your account balance, get mini statement, download account statement, manage debit card, transfer funds, change ATM PIN, and many more such facilities. In this article, we will see how to get HDFC bank mini statement on your phone in a detailed step-by-step guide.
Things required to get HDFC bank mini statement on the phone
- HDFC Customer ID or Internet banking User ID
- Password for HDFC netbanking.
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank must be with you.
- HDFC mobile App Quick Access PIN to get mini statement using App
How to get HDFC Bank mini statement on your phone
There are currently four easy ways to get the mini statement for your HDFC account.
- By sending SMS
- By Missed Call
- Using HDFC Mobile App
- Via HDFC Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to get HDFC bank mini statement by sending SMS (Chargeable)
You can get the last three transactions on SMS by sending SMS from your registered mobile number.
- Open the Messaging app on your phone and create new SMS.
- Type TXN and send this message to 5676712
- Remember that this message is chargeable ( Rs. 3 generally). make sure you have sufficient main balance on your SIM.
- In few seconds, you will receive a reply SMS in which HDFB Bank mini statement of the last three transactions done on your account.
Method 2 – HDFC Bank mini statement by Missed Call
- On your registered mobile number dial the following number –
HDFC Bank Mini Statement Missed call number – 1800 270 3355
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- Within few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the last three transactions.
Method 3 – How to get HDFC mini statement using Mobile Banking App
- Download HDFC mobile Banking App for your smartphone and registered with the customer ID, mobile number and very with OTP received on your phone.
- You can also create a Quick Access PIN to easily log in to the app each time.
- Once you can log in to the app, tap on the Account number and balance shown on the main screen.
- From the new page, tap on the “Statement” option.
- You can now the recent transaction on the screen.
- You can also Download a statement by tapping on the “Request Statement” button.
Method 4 – Get HDFC bank mini statement using Internet Banking
- Login to the HDFC bank internet banking using customer id/username and password. – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Click on the Account number for which you want to view the mini statement.
- On the screen, you can view the last ten transactions done on your account.
Also Read – How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online
You can easily get HDFC bank mini statement by sending SMS, missed call, or using HDFC mobile app. If you don’t have access to internet banking and a registered mobile number, then you can always visit the HDFC ATM to get the mini statement using your debit card.