HDFC mobile banking app provides many internet banking features to HDFC customers for easy access of their accounts. You can do many things such as funds transfer, UPI payments, Recharge&Bill Payments, update KYC details, manage FD/Mutual Funds, and many more.
But when you Open HDFC mobile app you have to enter the internet banking password every time to log in to your account. Entering the password every time is a bit risky as someone may sneak into your phone and steal your password. Instead, you can log in to the app by your Biometric Authentication or Quick Acess PIN. In this guide, we will see how to register HDFC quick access PIN and enable fingerprint authentication.
Things required to set HDFC Quick access PIN in HDFC app
- HDFC Customer ID.
- Registered Mobile Number
- HDFC Debit Card ATM PIN and Expiry Date
- The registered mobile number should be active and must be able to receive OTP via SMS.
How to register HDFC Quick Access PIN on HDFC Mobile Banking App
- Open HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- On the main screen, tap on “Set Quick Access PIN“.
- Now, from the new screen, enter the Customer ID and registered mobile number. Click on the Continue button.
- On the next step, enter OTP which you have received on your phone via SMS.
- The app will validate OTP. After successful verification of OTP, you can select the debit card from the list, enter the debit card PIN and Expiry date.
- On the next step, you can now enter the four-digit Quick Access PIN of your choice.
- Once you set Quick access PIN, on the next page, you will be able to enable fingerprint authentication.
You can now login to HDFC Mobile App by entering an easy four-digit pin or Fingerprint authentication.
You can set Quick Access PIN to easily log in to HDFC mobile banking app using our digit pin or fingerprint authentication. In this guide, we have seen easy steps to register hdfc quick access pin. In case you have any doubt/query regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank online?
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?
- How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day?[in just 3 minutes]
- How to change mobile number in HDFC bank?[2 easy methods]
- How to redeem HDFC debit card reward points in 5 minutes?
- HDFC bank statement download in just 1 minute
- What is HDFC FD Interest rates as on today? HDFC FD Interest calculator online