HDFC mobile banking app provides many internet banking features to HDFC customers for easy access to their accounts. You can do many things such as funds transfer, UPI payments, recharge and bill Payments, update KYC details, manage FD/Mutual Funds, and many more.
But when you Open HDFC mobile app, you have to enter the internet banking password every time to log in to your account. Entering the password every time is risky as someone may sneak into your phone and steal your password. Instead, you can log in to the app with your Biometric Authentication or Quick Acess PIN. In this guide, we will see how to register HDFC quick access PIN and enable fingerprint authentication.
Table of Contents
Things required to set HDFC Quick access PIN in HDFC app
- HDFC Customer ID.
- Registered Mobile Number
- HDFC Debit Card ATM PIN and Expiry Date
- The registered mobile number should be active and can receive OTP via SMS.
How to register HDFC Quick Access PIN on HDFC Mobile Banking App
- Open HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- On the main screen, tap on “Set Quick Access PIN“.
- Now, from the new screen, enter the Customer ID and registered mobile number. Click on the Continue button.
- In the next step, enter the OTP you received on your phone via SMS.
- The app will validate OTP. After successful verification of OTP, you can select the debit card from the list and enter the debit card PIN and Expiry date.
- In the next step, you can enter the four-digit Quick Access PIN of your choice.
Must Read – How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online
How to enable fingerprint in HDFC App?
Once you complete the Quick Access PIN setup, you can enable fingerprint authentication.
You can now log in to HDFC Mobile App by entering an easy four-digit PIN or Fingerprint authentication.
You can set Quick Access PIN to easily log in to HDFC mobile banking app using our digit PIN or fingerprint authentication. In this guide, we have seen easy steps to register HDFC Quick Access PIN. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to transfer money without adding beneficiary in HDFC?
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- How to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank online
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day?[in just 3 minutes]
- How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online
- How to change HDFC Debit card PIN - 4 Easy Methods