HDFC Bank has an Internet and mobile banking facility with essential digital banking services that customers can use on their smartphones/computers. HDFC Bank Debit Cards are the most rewarding, especially the Millenia Debit and Regalia Debit cards. You can use these cards online for cashback and reward points. In some cases, if you don’t have your HDFC debit card with you but want to do online transactions, you may want to see a virtual debit card online. In this guide, we will see how to see virtual debit card in HDFC and know if it’s possible to see online.
Table of Contents
How to see Virtual Debit Card in HDFC bank online | How to get HDFC debit card details online
There is NO WAY to see your card details online as of now. With Internet Banking and Mobile apps, you can only see the first four digits and last four digits of your Debit card. To use the card online, you should have a card with you or memorize the card details such as card number, expiration date, CVV, and name on the card.
However, you can manage your HDFC cards online without net banking or a mobile app. Using the HDFC MyCards website, you can easily manage HDFC credit cards and debit cards from your phone’s browser. On the MyCards website, you can change your PIN, change Card limits, and enable/disable online transactions, international. transactions, block card, etc. In mycards webpage, you can also see the Last four digits of the Card but other details like the expiry date and CVV are hidden. So there is no way to get HDFC debit card details online.
Before you use the card online, you must enable the card for online transactions using internet banking. We will see how it’s done –
How to enable online transactions for HDFC debit card
- Open the HDFC net banking website on your computer and log in with your user ID/customer ID and password. – hdfcbank.com
- Now, click on the ‘Cards’ option from the main menu.
- Then, from the left side menu, click on the ‘Debit card‘ option.
- Under the debit card, click on the ‘Request’ option.
- Under the requests menu, click on the ‘Set Card controls/Usage Limit‘.
- On the new page, select the card number from the drop-down list.
- You can now enable the Ecom and PoS transaction, and set the limit for each transaction.
- Finally, click the Continue button and from the next page, confirm the changed limits.
- Done! Your new limit and online transactions are now enabled.
So, in this guide on how to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank and how to get hdfc debit card details online, we have seen that there is no method to see the card details online. However, to use the card online, you have to enable online transactions using internet banking. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to transfer money without adding beneficiary in HDFC?
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- How to get TDS certificate from HDFC bank online
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to increase HDFC debit card withdrawal limit per day?[in just 3 minutes]
- How to add beneficiary in HDFC bank online
- How to change HDFC Debit card PIN - 4 Easy Methods