HDFC Bank has an Internet Banking facility and Mobile banking facility with essential digital banking services which customers can use on their smartphone/computer. HDFC Bank Debit Cards are the most rewarding cards, especially the Millenia Debit card and Regalia Debit card. You can use these cards online for cashback and reward points. Due to some cases, if you don’t have your HDFC debit card with you, but you want to do online transactions, you may want to see virtual debit card online. In this guide, we will see how to see virtual debit card in HDFC and know if it’s possible to see online.
Table of Contents
How to see Virtual Debit Card in HDFC bank online?
There is NO WAY to see your card details online as of now. With Internet Banking as well as Mobile App, you can only see the first four digits and last four digits of your Debit card. To use the card online, you should have a card with you or memorize the card details such as card number, expiry date, CVV, and Name on Card.
Before you use the card online, you must enable the card for online transactions using internet banking. We will see how it’s done –
How to enable online transactions for HDFC debit card
- Open HDFC netbanking website on your computer and log in with user id/customer id and password. – hdfcbank.com
- Now, from the main menu, click on ‘Cards’ option.
- Then from the left side menu, click on the ‘Debit card‘ option.
- Under debit card, click on the ‘Request’ option.
- Under the requests menu, click on the ‘Set Card controls/Usage Limit‘.
- Now on the new page, select the card number from the drop-down list.
- You can now enable the Ecom transaction, Pos transaction, and set the limit for each transaction.
- Finally, click on the Continue button, and from the next page, confirm the changed limits.
- Done! Your new limit and online transactions are now enabled.
So in this guide on how to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank, we have seen that there is no method to see the card details online. However, to use the card online, you have to enable online transactions using internet banking. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, let us know in the comment section below.
- HDFC transfer limit for new beneficiary other bank
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?
- How to get HDFC bank statement through email? [In just 2 minutes]
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]