HDFC bank provides a digital banking facility to its customer for managing their account on their fingerprints. You can now easily change your address online using internet banking. In this guide, we will see how to change address in HDFC bank online within 5 minutes.
Requirements to change address in HDFC bank
List of documents accepted as proof of Address
YOu can provide any one of these documents as proof of address. Make sure to keep a scanned copy of this document as you have to upload this document in HDFC address change form.
- 1) Passport
- 2) Driver License
- 3) Voter’s Card
- 4) Aadhaar (Smart Aadhaar card is not accepted, and downloaded Aadhaar copy should be older than 30 days). If submitting Aadhaar, please mask the 1st 8 digits of the Aadhaar number, e.g., XXXX XXXX 1234
- 5) Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- 6) Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name & address
Step by step guide on How to change address in HDFC bank online
- Step1: Open HDFC net banking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Step2: Enter your net banking details to log in to your account.
- Step3: From your account homepage, click on the Profile Details option.
- Step4: Then, from the left side menu, click on the Update Address option.
- Step5: On the screen, you can view your current address. Enter the Update button on the screen.
- Step6: On the new windows, you have to fill up the HDFC address update form online – Fill up the following details. Note that * marked fields are mandatory –
- Step7: Address Details – enter your address in detail with the city, state, country, and correct PIN code.
- Step8: Finally, you have to upload the duly signed address proof scanned copy in the form.
- Step9: Once you click on the Submit button, your request to change address is now submitted.
Things to remember after applying for HDFC address change –
- You will be contacted via email if your request for an address change is rejected. Make sure you have an updated email id in hdfc your account.
- Address change will be updated for the applicant across all their relationships, including Credit cards with HDFC Bank. Know how to change address for hdfc credit card.
How to check HDFC address change status?
Your new address will be updated in 7 working days and you will be contacted via the Email address that is updated in your account. Make sure you have an updated email id in your account.
How to know if your address is updated?
Login to your net banking account and click on the personal details option. On the screen, you can view the new address updated in your account.
With the help of this guide, you now know how to change address in hdfc bank online without going to bank branch. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the process explained in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]
- How to check minimum balance required in HDFC in just 1 minute?
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to see virtual debit card in HDFC bank online?