HDFC bank provides a digital banking facility to its customer for managing their account on their fingerprints. You can now easily change your Address online using internet banking. In this guide, we will see how to change Address in HDFC bank online within 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
Requirements to change Address in HDFC bank –
- HDFC customer ID OR User ID.
- HDFC net banking password
- Registered mobile number should be with you. Know how to Change mobile number in HDFC?
List of documents accepted as proof of Address –
YOu can provide any one of these documents as proof of Address. Make sure to keep a scanned copy of this document as you have to upload this document in HDFC address change form.
- Driver License.
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhaar (Smart Aadhaar card is not accepted, and downloaded Aadhaar copy should be older than 30 days). If submitting Aadhaar, please mask the 1st eight digits of the Aadhaar number, e.g., XXXX XXXX 1234.
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name & Address.
Method 1 – How to change Address in HDFC bank online? Step by step guide –
- Open HDFC net banking website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Enter your net banking details to log in to your account.
- From your account homepage, click on the Profile Details option.
- Then, from the left side menu, click on the Update Address option.
- On the screen, you can view your current Address. Enter the Update button on the screen.
- On the new windows, you have to fill up the HDFC address update form online – Fill up the following details. Note that * marked fields are mandatory –
- Address Details – enter your Address in detail with the city, state, country, and correct PIN code.
- Finally, you have to upload the duly signed address proof scanned copy in the form.
- Once you click on the Submit button, your request to change Address is now submitted.
This is how you can easily change your Address using these none easy steps.
Things to remember after applying for HDFC address change –
- You will be contacted via email if your request for an address change is rejected. Make sure you have an updated email id in hdfc your account.
- Address change will be updated for the applicant across all their relationships, including Credit cards with HDFC Bank. Know how to change Address for hdfc credit card.
Method 2 – How to change HDFC Address from Branch?
If you do not have Internet banking access with you, always visit the bank to get your address updated. You must need to visit the home branch to change your address.
- Go to the HDFC Bank branch and ask for Address Change form from the helpdesk.
- Now, fill the form with all required details such as name, mobile number, Aadhar number, PAN card and your NEW ADDRESS with PIN Code.
- don’t forget the sign on the form at the given space.
- Attach the proof of address with the form and also sign on the proof of address.
- Submit both to the respective executive. The executive will verify all your details and create an HDFC Address change request for you.
The address will be updated within seven working days.
ALSO READ – How to get HDFC bank statement through email?
How to check HDFC address change status?
Your new Address will be updated in 7 working days, and you will be contacted via the Email address that is updated in your account. Make sure you have an updated email id in your account.
How to know if your Address is updated?
Login to your net banking account and click on the personal details option. You can view the new Address updated in your account on the screen.
With the help of this guide, you now know how to change Address in hdfc bank online without going to the bank branch. we have also seen the offline method if you dont have an netbanking login. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the process explained in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to Download Interest Certificate from HDFC bank? [2 Easy Methods]
- I Forgot HDFC customer ID. How to get Customer ID of HDFC bank Online and Offline?
- What is my HDFC Statement Password? Remove HDFC Statement PDF Password.
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change mobile number in HDFC bank?[2 easy methods]
- How to disable online transaction in HDFC debit card?
- How to add nominee in hdfc bank online? [In just 5 minutes]