HDFC Bank provides many digital banking features to its customers so that you can manage your bank account from your phone/computer. HDFC debit cardholder can now enable online transactions for ecom transactions using mobile app and internet banking website. In this guide, we will see how to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction in step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction
You must fulfill the following things to enable ecom transactions in HDFC debit card –
How to activate HDFC debit card for online transaction
- Ope HDFC net banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/
- Enter your Customer ID or User ID and click on Continue button,
- Now, enter your HDFC net banking password and select the Phrase-image combo is correct.
- Once you logged in to your account, select “CARDS” option from the main menu.
- Under “Debit Cards” section, select “REQUEST” option.
- Now, click on “Set Card Usage/Limits” option from the sub-menu.
- Select a debit card from the list and then click on the Continue button.
- Now, open “Daily Domestic Usage/Limits” and turn ON “Online Usage“. Also, set the transaction limit for online usage.
- On the bottom of the page, click on the Continue button to save the changes.
- On the next screen, confirm your selection and click on Continue button.
- Done! Online transactions are now enabled for your hdfc debit card.
You will receive confirmation email and SMS about your activation of online transaction in HDFC debit card.
Must Read – How to change email id in HDFC bank?
You can activate online transactions on your HDFC debit card easily using HDFC net banking facility. Currently, there is no option in HDFC mobile app to enable/disable online transactions. We will update the article once it is available.
- HDFC transfer limit for new beneficiary other bank
- How to do HDFC bank statement download? in just 1 minute
- How to change Address in HDFC bank online?
- How to get HDFC bank statement through email? [In just 2 minutes]
- How to change email id in HDFC bank?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]