HDFC credit card users can register on Internet Banking to manage their credit cards on their phone or computer. If you don’t have an HDFC bank account but only have an HDFC Credit card, then you need to do HDFC credit card registration to get access to HDFC internet banking facility. In this guide, we will see how to do HDFC credit card registration online and register on HDFC internet banking through credit card.
Table of Contents
Things required to do HDFC credit card registration online
- HDFC Credit card Number
- Card Expiry Date in MM/YY
- Credit card PIN.
- Registered Mobile Number in HDFC
- HDFC Customer ID.
Once you fulfill the above requirements, you can register on HDFC internet banking using credit card.
How to do HDFC Credit card registration online
We will see the easy method to HDFC internet banking registration through Credit card –
- First of all, open the HDFC bank website on your computer/smartphone – https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- Now, click on the LOGIN button from the homepage.
- From the popup menu, click on the “Credit Card Login” option.
- Now, from the new page, click on CONTINUE TO NETBANKING option.
- On the new page, click on the “New User Register” option from the bottom of the form.
- On the new page, you have to enter dome detail –
- Login ID – Select the Login ID of your choice. Minimum 4 to max. 10 characters are allowed.
- Name – Enter the name same as printed on Credit Card.
- Card Number – Enter the 16 or 14 digits HDFC Credit card number.
- Credit Card Expiry – Enter the card expiry date in MM/YY
- Credit Card PIN – Enter the four Digit ATM PIN. Know how to generate HDFC credit card PIN.
- Choose Password – Set the password of your choice. Read the below guide for password format. Enter same password twice for confirmation.
- HDFC credit card password should be as per HDFC password guidelines –
- Password should contain a minimum of 6 characters and a maximum of 15 characters.
- Password should contain at least one alphabet, one number, and one special character(@,$,#,*, etc)
- Once you fill in all details correctly, click on Accept terms and conditions, then click o SUBMIT button.
- Your registration is now complete. You can now log in using the Login ID and password that you have set in the above steps.
Must Read – HDFC bank mobile banking registration
How to register HDFC credit card if you already have HDFC bank account and Internet banking Access.
If you already have an HDFC account and access to netbanking then you have to link your card to your account to manage it and access its features.
- Login to HDFC netbanking Personal Banking user Customer ID and password – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking
- From the main dashboard, click on the CARDS option from the main menu.
- Now, from the left side menu, scroll a little below and tap on the REQUEST option under Credit cards section.
- Now, select the “Register New Card” option from the menu.
- Enter the Card Number and Expiry date in MM/YY
- Now, you can choose to verify the card details using Date of Birth OR Credit Card PIN.
- Click on SUBMIT button after you enter all the details correctly.
- On the new screen, you will be asked to confirm the registered mobile number. Tick mark before the mobile number and click on the continue button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on the Continue button.
- Done! your HDFC credit card registration in Internet banking is now complete.
You can easily register your HDFC credit card even if you don’t have HDFC internet banking. In this guide, we have seen two easy methods for HDFC Credit card registration online with or without internet banking access. In case you have any queries/doubts, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to enable HDFC credit card for online transaction?
- How to check HDFC credit card application status?
- How to check HDFC credit card balance? [In just 1 minute]
- How to increase HDFC Credit card limit online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to check and redeem HDFC Credit card points?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]