HDFC bank provides a wide range of Credit card variants to its customers. Many people prefer to get an HDFC credit card for its reward points and frequent spending offers which benefit customers the most. If you have an HDFC credit card with you, then you must know the ways to check balance available to spend. In this guide, we will see how to check HDFC credit card balance online without going to a bank branch.
Table of Contents
Things required to check HDFC credit card balance –
You must fulfill the following conditions to get the available limit on an HDFC credit card –
- HDFC Customer ID – to register on internet banking.
- Registered Mobile Number – The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you.
- Credit card last four digits – To check available limit using WhatsApp.
- HDFC credit card number, Expiry date, and PIN – To register on HDFC internet banking using a Credit card.
How to check HDFC Credit card balance using the phone
There are currently 4 ways to check the available limit on your HDFC credit card –
- Using HDFC Mobile App
- Via HDFC Whatsapp Service
- Using HDFC Internet Banking
- By sending SMS
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to check HDFC credit card balance using Whatsapp?
You can use your WhatsApp from your smartphone to quickly check the available limit on HDFC credit card. Make sure to use the same WhatsApp number, which is linked with a credit card.
- First of all, save the HDFC Whatsapp Banking number on your phone – +9170659 70659. If you don’t want to save a number, then tap on this link to directly open hdfc bank WhatsApp banking – wa.me/917065970659
- Type “SUBSCRIBE” and send this message to subscribe to WhatsApp banking services.
- You will receive a message that you are now subscribed to HDFC whatsapp banking.
- Type “Hi” to get the main menu.
- From the main menu, select the “Credit Card Services” option.
- From the menu, select the “Credit Card Summary” option.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the Last four digits of your credit card number.
- Type and send the last four digits, you will receive a message about your credit card.
- You can now view the available balance, current outstanding, and total limit on your card.
Must Read – How to change email id in HDFC bank?
Method 2 – How to check HDFC Credit card limit using HDFC Bank Mobile App?
You can use HDFC Mobile Bank App to check your balance and manage your credit card.
- First of all, you need to register on HDFC Mobile Banking App. Read our guide “How to register on HDFC mobile banking App” and complete the procedure.
- Once you register on the app, log in with the password.
- From the Main dashboard, tap on the menu icon to open the menu.
- From the menu, tap on the PAY option.
- Under the PAY sub-menu, select the CARDS option.
- Now, you can vire your Credit Card on the screen. If you can’t see the card, select the “Register Credit Card” option.
- Enter the Card number, Expiry date, and Card PIn to link your credit card.
- You can now view your Credit card balance on the screen.
Method 3 – How to check HDFC credit card balance using Internet banking?
Use Internet banking to avail all the credit card services such as pay bills, download statement, check limit, block card etc.
- Open the HDFC internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- If you haven’t registered for internet banking, then you must register using your credit card details. Read our guide on how to register on HDFC internet banking using a Credit card.
- Once you register on the HDFC internet banking, log in using your login ID and password.
- From the main page, click on the CARDS option.
- From the left menu, under the CREDIT CARDS option, click on the Card Summary option.
- You can now view your HDFC credit card balance and outstanding balance on your card.
Method 4 – How to check HDFC credit card balance by sending SMS
If you don’t have Internet on your phone currently, then you can send an SMS to check the available limit on your HDFC credit card.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Create new SMS and type CCBAL <Last four digits of credit card number> and send this message on 5676712.
- Now, you will receive an SMS that contains an Available limit and current outstanding amount.
You can easily get the available credit limit on your HDFC credit card. In this guide, we have seen four different methods on how to check HDFC credit card balance using your phone. In case you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided in this article, please write to us in the comment section below.
- How to check HDFC credit card application status?
- How to increase HDFC Credit card limit online? [2 Easy methods]
- How to check and redeem HDFC Credit card points?
- HDFC Credit card PIN generation in just 2 minutes
- How to register credit card in HDFC Netbanking? [10 Easy Steps]
- How to do HDFC credit card registration online?