SBI Internet Banking facility allows SBI customers to manage their accounts online using Mobile phone, computer. You can avail most of the services offered by SBI and you don’t need to visit the branch for doing this work. Many services like branch transfer, Statement download, mobile number change, KYC, Funds transfer, Interest certificate, Access and manage Fixed Deposits, etc can be done using your phone/computer by sitting at home.
If you don’t have SBI internet banking access then you can register for the same online. In case you already have Internet banking access but forgot the Username and Password then this guide is for you. In this guide, we will see how to get SBI online banking username and password using your phone/computer.
Things required to get SBI Online banking username and password
- SBI CIF Number
- SBI Account Number
- The mobile number registered with the bank
- Date of birth of Account Holder/ Or Establishment date of your business
- SBI ATM card Number, PIN, and Expiry Date in MM/YYYY.
- If you don’t have an ATM card then you need an SBI profile Password to reset internet banking password.
How to get SBI Online banking username and password
If you forgot both the username and password for sbi net banking then you have to recover the username first and then you can reset sbi netbanking password.
We will first see the method to recover username and then we will see the steps to reset the password.
Step1 – How to recover SBI internet banking USERNAME?
- First of all open the SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://onlinesbi.com/
- From the page, click on Forgot Username/password option.
- Then select the “Forgot Username” option from the drop-down list.
- From the new page, Enter the CIF number, Country, Mobile Number correctly. Also, enter the captcha code and click on Submit button.You will now receive an OTP over SMS on the registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and then click on Submit button.
- Now, you can view the Username on the screen. You will also receive an SMS with the SBI username mentioned in it.
Step2 – How to reset SBI Interen banking Password
Once you get the username, you can now easily reset the password and complete the process of “how to get sbi online banking username and password”.
- Open SBI internet banking website on your computer/smartphone – https://onlinesbi.com/
- Click on the “Forgot Username/Password?” option.
- Then select the “Forgot Password” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter the Username, SBI account number, Registered mobile Number, Date of birth correctly. Also, enter the captcha code and then click on Submit button.
- Now, You will receive an OTP on the mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on Confirm button.
- From the new page, you can select any verification method from the listed methods. For now, we will select “Using ATM Card Details“.
- On the next page, enter the ATM Card Number, ATM PIN, and Expiry Date on MM/YYYY.
- Once the details are verified, you can now enter your new password here.
- You can set the password in a particular format only. SBI does this to create a strong password that can’t be hacked by hackers.
You can also reset password using SBI profile password method and by visiting the bank branch. To know about all the methods, read our exclusive guide on How to change SBI internet banking password?
You can easily get sbi online banking username and password by sitting at home and using your smartphone/computer. You first have to recover username and then you can easily reset sbi netbanking password. In case you have any doubt about the information provided in this article about “how to get sbi online banking username and password“, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card