State Bank of India has launched a new service that lets you check your account balance and statement on WhatsApp using your mobile phone. Since many users use WhatsApp as a chatting app, many banks also take advantage of WhatsApp and have launched many services on WhatsApp. This guide will show how to get the SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp.
Table of Contents
Requirements to get SBI account statement on WhatsApp –
- The mobile number registered with the bank must be the same as WhatsApp.
- The mobile must be active to receive OTP via SMS.
Let’s learn the full process once you have all the required details.
How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp?
Follow these steps –
- On your registered mobile number, open SMS app and create a new SMS. Type WAREG and send this to +917208933148
- Now, save this SBI WhatsApp number in your contact as +919022690226. Then open WhatsApp and send “Hi” to this number.
- You can directly tap on this link to open WhatsApp number – wa.me/919022690226
- You will get a reply on WhatsApp with ‘Get Balance‘ and ‘Get Mini Statement‘ options.
- Once you tap on Get Balance option, you will get a reply with your account balance.
- Once you tap on the Get Mini Statement option in Whatsapp, you will get a reply with the last 5 transactions.
In this way, you can get your account balance and mini statement for your SBI account.
Alternatively, you can also view the account balance without Internet banking and without Internet.
In this guide, we have seen how to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp. If you have any queries regarding the information provided in the article, let us know in the comment section below.
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to get SBI bank statement through Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is my SBI statement PDF Password? get SBI statement Password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- SBI Bank statement PDF download without net banking - 3 Easy Methods