All banks in India Offer cheque book facilities to their customers. At the time of account opening, you may get a 10/25/50 leaves cheque book, but after you use all of the cheques, you may need to order a new cheque book. SBI bank allows customers to order the cheque book online through internet banking. In this post, I have explained the SBI cheque book request online process through internet banking. Also, you can get the cheque book by going to your bank branch and filling up the form.
Table of Contents
Prerequisites for SBI cheque book request online
- Internet banking Use Id and Password
- SBI bank registered mobile number
- The address registered in the bank should be correct. If you want to change to address, then read how to change the address in sbi account guide.
> Related Topics –
Methods to request cheque book online –
There are two methods through which you can easily order cheque book online –
- Through the Internet Banking website
- Through Yono Lite SBI mobile App on smartphones. (sbi cheque book request through Mobile)
Method 1 – SBI cheque book request online step by step guide
Follow these simple steps to get your cheque book at home
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your phone/computer.
- Log in with your User id and password.
- Click on the Request and Enquiries option from the top menu from the dashboard.
- On from the new page, click on the Cheque book request option.
- From the new page, select your account number, number of cheque leaves, and click on the Submit button.
- On the new page, enter the one-time password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number and click on the Confirm button.
- Now the new page asks you to select your postal address; you can choose the address registered in the bank or enter the new address in case you have changed your place.
- After you click on the Submit button, your SBI cheque book request online is made, and the same is displayed on the screen with a reference number.
Also Read – How to Activate SBI Debit Card?
Method 2 – SBI cheque book request online through SBI anywhere personal Mobile App. SBI cheque book request through Mobile.
You can now request your cheque from sbi mobile app called SBI Yono Lite
- Open the sbi anywhere personal mobile app on your smartphone. In case you haven’t downloaded the app yet,
- You have to activate the app before using it. Read the SBI Mobile Banking Activation process.
- From the main screen, tap on the Requests option.
- On the new page, tap on the cheque book option.
- On the next screen, select the New Cheque book Request option.
- Now, select the number of cheque book, the number of leaves, and click on the Request button at the bottom.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and tap on the Confirm button.
- Enter the address and click on the Submit button.
Now, your cheque book request is registered successfully, and you will get the cheque book within a few days.
Check SBI cheque book delivery status online. Track SBI checkbook status –
- Within three days, your cheque book will be delivered, and tracking code from a post office will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- You can now open the India Post office speed post tracking webpage and enter the tracking code to know the status of your cheque book.
With the help of this post, you can know how to easily make SBI cheque book request online from your phone or computer. If you have any queries regarding SBI cheque book ordering, kindly write down your questions in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI bank statement through Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transactions? : 3 Easy Ways
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How to Change registered Mobile Number In SBI?
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- What is State bank virtual card? How to create SBI virtual Card? in Just 1 minute