SBI provides many digital banking services to their customers so that you can easily take advantage of many banking features on your smartphone. One such service is to download bank account statement in PDF. Downloading statement on the phone is a handy service, but many of us may want to get SBI bank statement through Email. This service is also available with SBI; you can do it on your smartphone. In this guide, we will see how to get SBI bank statement through Email in step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Requirements to get SBI bank statement through Email
You must fulfill/collect the following things to get your account statement over Email –
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank – The mobile number registered with the bank account should be with you and should be active to receive OTP via SMS.
- Registered Email with the bank – You should have an email registered with the SBI account to receive the SBI statement by Email.
- Your SBI Account Number.
- Smartphone with Internet Connection.
How to get SBI Bank statement through Email?
There are currently two methods available to get SBI statement over Email –
- By SBI Quick App.
- By registering a Monthly E-Statement Subscription.
We will see each method in Detail –
Method 1 – How to get SBI Bank statement through Email using SBI Quick App?
This method allows you to get an account statement without a net banking login.
- Download the SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Open the App and allow the required permissions.
- On the homepage, tap on the “Account Services” option from the main home page.
- Then click on the “Web” icon before the “6-month e-statement” option.
- On the new page, enter your account number, 4-digit passcode(to open the pdf statement received by Email), and the duration of the statement. (you can select up to the last six months duration).
- Click on the Submit button to request the SBI statement via Email.
- You will now receive a popup message: “Your request successfully processed. It will be delivered on [your_email].“
- Press OK to go back to the homepage.
- After a few minutes, you will receive an email from “[email protected]” on your registered email ID.
- Open the email id and open the attached e-statement.
- Enter the passcode that you have set in step 5.
With these easy steps you can get SBI statement on email. You can now forward the Email or take a printout of your SBI account statement anytime.
Method 2 – How to get SBI bank statement through Email using e-statement subscription service?
You can get the SBI account monthly statement over Email by registering on Yono Lite App. You will receive a 1-month statement every month in PDF format.
- Download and register on SBI Yono Lite App on your smartphone. Know the complete process of SBI mobile Yono lite registration.
- Open the App and log in with a net banking password OR a Six-digit Easy PIN.
- From the homepage, tap on My Accounts options.
- From the next page, tap on the “e-Statement Subscription” option.
- From the next page, select Account Number from the drop-down list. Also, on the same page, verify the Email ID registered with the bank.
- Now, select the Monthly e-statement frequency.
- Finally, tap on the SUBMIT button to send the subscription request.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and tap on the Submit button.
Similarly, you can subscribe to monthly E-statement through SBI net banking also.
Done! A monthly subscription to get an SBI statement through Email is now active. You will receive the statement in PDF format over Email on 1st day of every month. The password to open the statement is mentioned in the Email itself. Read more on The password to open the SBI statement.
In this guide about “How to get SBI bank statement through email,” we have seen two easy methods to get your account statement in PDF format over Email. Let us know if you have any queries/doubts regarding the information provided in this article.
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? : [3 Easy Methods]
- What is my SBI statement PDF Password? get SBI statement Password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- SBI Bank statement PDF download without net banking - 3 Easy Methods