SBI online banking provides almost every banking related service at your fingertip. With SBI internet banking, you can add and view the nominee name and details using your computer/smartphone. In this guide, we will see how to check nominee in SBI account online in a step-by-step manner.
Table of Contents
Requirements for SBI nomination details in SBI online –
- SBI Username
- SBI Internet banking password
- Registered mobile number (if you forget username or password). Know how to recover username and password for SBI net banking.
How to check nominee in SBI account online?
We will now see the step-by-step process on how to check nomination details for your sbi account, deposit accounts, and loan accounts.
- Step1: Open the SBI net banking website on your computer or mobile. – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Step2: Now, enter the SBI Username and the password on the login page.
- Step3: Also, enter the Captcha code and then press the “Log in” button.
- Step4: On the next page, you have to enter the OTP code which you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Step5: Once you log in to your account, click on the “Requests & Enquiries” option from the main menu.
- Step6: From the new page, click on the “Online nomination” option.
- Step7: Now, on the new page, select the “Inquire Nomination” tab and then select the account (saving, deposit, etc.) from the list shown on the screen and then click on the Continue button.
- Step8: On the new page, check the box to accept the terms and conditions and then click on the Continue button.
- Step9: Done! Now you can view the nominee name, Nominee address, and the relationship with the account holder.
How to change Nominee in SBI account?
You can also change the nominee in SBI account online –
There are two stages included in this process. The first step is to cancel the existing nominee, and the second is to add new nominee details.
A. Cancel the existing registered nominee in your account –
- Click on the “Requests & Enquiries” option from the main dashboard and then select the “Online Nomination” option.
- From the new page, select the “Cancel Nominee” tab and select the account number from the list and then accept the terms and conditions and then click on the Continue button.
- You will now receive a High-Security password on your registered mobile number. Enter this password in the given field and click on the Confirm button.
- Done! The existing nominee is now canceled. You can now add the new nominee from Stage B.
B. Register New Nominee in SBI Account Online –
- From the main dashboard, click on the “Requests & Enquiries” option and then select the “Online Nomination” option.
- From the new page, select the “Register Nomination” tab.
- From the new page, select the account in which you want to add the nominee and click on the Continue button.
- Now, enter the nominee details – Name, Address, and relationship with the account holder, etc.
- Click on the continue button and enter the high-security password, which is registered on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on the Register button to submit the nominee add request.
- The requests between 8 AM and 8 PM will be processed instantly, and the requests after 8 PM will be scheduled to process after 8 AM the next working day.
MUST READ – How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
In this article, we have seen how to check nominee in SBI account online and then how to change nominee in sbi account online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided in this article, please let us know in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?