Online services of SBI are popular these days. From checking bank account balance to transferring branch can be done online in SBI. One such service is getting an online statement of your account. In the SBI account statement, online access is given to all their internet banking customers.
Also, there is no need for any signature on the generated online statement, and it can be used as a valid document. This article explains the SBI account statement online download procedure in step by step manner with proper images.
Many times, we asked about the statement of a bank account. Especially while taking a loan, an account statement document is mandatory. As an SBI customer, you can get this work done online. Let’s see how it’s done.
Table of Contents
Requirements to download SBI account statement Online?
- SBI Internet Banking Username and Password.
- A registered Mobile number must be with you.
- The mobile number must be active to receive OTP via SMS.
SBI account statement online download – step-by-step procedure
There are two ways to download online statement for your sbi account.
- Through Internet banking
- Through SBI Yono Lite App
We will see how to download online statement using both these options
Method 1- SBI account statement online download using Internet Banking
This is a very simple way to download account statement online. You can perform this task on your phone also. Follow these simple steps to do it –
- Open onlinesbi.com on your phone/computer.
- Login to your account using your internet banking Username and Password.
- Go to My Accounts & Profile tab from the horizontal menu.
- Click on the Account Statement option shown on the new screen.
- Now, select the account number and statement duration you want to download. Statement duration can’t be more than 1 year.
- Click on Go to see the Account statement.
- Now, the statement is displayed on your screen. At the bottom of the statement, if you see the notification stating – “your transactions are over 150, check all statements in pending statement section with reference number XXXXXXX”.
- This notification states if you have transactions above 150 within the selected period, you can download the whole statement from the Pending Statement section.
- To download full statement with all transactions, just click on the Pending Statement option from the left quick menu section.
- Now on the new screen, you can see the pending statement list with request IDs.
- it will take a few minutes to generate the full statement. Once generated, the Request Id status changes to processed from pending. Once processed, click on the request id to see the online sbi statement.
- Scroll to the bottom of the statement and Click on the Download button to download the PDF format of the statement.
Method2 – SBI account statement online download using SBI Yono Lite App
This is the go to method to download SBI account statement online on your phone. With the SBI Yono Lite App you can do this task within a few minutes. Let’s check how to do it –
- Open the SBI Yono Lite App on your Phone.
- Log in with your internet banking username and password OR easy PIN method.
- On the main screen, tap on My Accounts
- Now tap on the ‘View/Download Statement‘ option from the list.
- Select your account number and then set the statement period you want to download a statement for.
- Once done, tap on the Download button to download it.
- If asked, allow the file storage permission on your phone.
- A pop-up message now shows on the screen, which states – the statement has been downloaded successfully.
- now select the PDF viewer app from the list and see the downloaded pdf file.
- You can print the SBI account statement online download PDF file at any time.
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- How to delete beneficiary in SBI?
- How to transfer sbi account to another branch online/offline
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI? 6 Easy Ways to transfer money through Yono.
- How to get sbi online banking username and password in 10 minutes