How to do SBI mobile banking activation in 2 minutes
So, here’s the mobile world. With increasing mobile users in India, banks have also become mobile now. You can manage your bank account on your smartphone now. One of the leading banks, SBI, has come up with a featured pack mobile banking app called SBI Yono Lite app. As the name suggests, you can use it anywhere anytime you want. To activate the SBI mobile banking app, you need to perform some tasks for first-time use. In this article, I have explained SBI mobile banking activation process in a step-by-step manner so that everyone can access their accounts on mobile.
Before going to the actual process, let’s check some best features of the SBI Yono Lite App that can save you a lot of time going to the branch.
Table of Contents
Features of SBI Yono Lite App
- Get instant account balance
- Mini statement of your SBI account
- Full digital passbook with every credit-debit entry.
- facility to see passbook offline. ( no internet connection is needed to see the offline passbook)
- Add beneficiary to transfer money
- Block SBI ATM card
- Create SBI Virtual card.
- UPI facility
- Mobile recharge/DTH recharge.
- Download SBI statement pdf
and much more.
Things required for SBI mobile Banking activation –
- SBI Internet banking Username and Password
- Mobile number registered with the bank.
- The mobile number should be active and must be able to receive OTP via SMS.
Let’s now check how to activate SBI mobile banking app i.e SBI Yono Lite.
Step-by-step guide for SBI mobile banking activation in 2 minutes
First of all, you need to download SBI anywhere app from the play store/app store. It is available for free on both platforms.
Download SBI Yono Lite app for Android
Download SBI Yono Lite app for iOS
- After installing the app, launch it, and you will be asked for SBI mobile banking registration.
- There are two ways to activate SBI mobile banking app. The best way is to use your internet banking user id and password to login into SBI anywhere app.
- From the main screen, tap on the register tab and then choose the Existing Anywhere/INB user option from the list.
- Enter your Internet banking user id and password and tap on the Submit button.
- Now click on I accept the terms and conditions and tap on Accept button at the end.
- On the next screen, you have to enter the OTP received on your sbi registered mobile number in the given box.
- On the next screen, you will see “User Activation successful“.
- The next screen is about setting an easy PIN. this pin can be used instead of regular user id/password to login to SBI anywhere app quickly.
It’s done, you have now activated your SBI mobile banking app and it’s ready to use.
How to activate SBI Quick App? – Check balance without internet
There is another SBI App called the SBI Quick App. You can check balance, get mini statement and order checkbook and do many more things using this app, and that too without Internet on the phone.
- Open the SMS app on your phone and create new SMS.
- Type MBSREG and send this SMS on 9223440000.
- Now you only need internet just for one time to download SBI Quick App.
- Once the app is downloaded, tap on the Registration option.
- Enter the mobile number registered with the bank.
- You will now receive an OTP on the screen. Enter this OTP on the app.
- Now SBO mobile banking activation is completed for SBI Quick App.
- You can now use the app without an internet connection on the app.
In this short and simple guide, you can now use your SBI Yono Lite app and SBI Quick app by following this ‘SBI mobile banking activation‘ guide. In case you have any doubts, or queries, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- [3 Easy ways] How to enable international transaction on SBI debit card?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transactions? : 3 Easy Ways
- Forgot SBI internet banking username: How to reset SBI Internet Banking Username in 1 minute
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
Sbi card apply atm card