SBI provides a wide range of online facilities to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is to get the account passbook online. In this guide, we see how to get SBI passbook online. Information provided in the guide is explained in step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Things required to get SBI passbook online –
- Mobile number – You should have a mobile number with you that is linked with the bank. Update the mobile number in SBI from here.
- SBI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must have an active plan to receive OTP via SMS.
Method 1 – How to get SBI passbook online?
Follow these easy steps to get mini statement and Passbook for your SBI Account –
- First of all, download the SBI Yono Lite App on your phone.
- Now, open the app and register on the app using your Internet banking user ID and password.
- During the registration process, you will need to enter the OTP received on your phone to verify your identity.
- Once the registration is completed, log in to Yono Lite with the Easy PIN or user id and Password.
- Now, from the main screen, tap on the My Accounts option.
- From the new page, click on the mPassbook option.
- Now, tap on the View mPassbook option.
- Select your Account number on the next screen.
- Now, tap on the Refresh icon from the screen to fetch the latest transactions.
- You can now view your SBI passbook online on your phone.
Method 2 – How to get SBI passbook online without internet banking?
If you don’t have SBI internet banking access, then also there is a way to view SBI passbook online without internet banking.
- Download SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Now, open the app and allow all required permissions.
- From the main page, tap on the Account services option and tap on the “Register” option.
- Now, Enter the Account Number.
- Now an SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the already typed SMS on the mentioned number – 7208933148
- SBI Quick registration is now complete, and you will get the confirmation message about the same.
- On the SBI Quick App, you can view the 6-month E-statement option. In front of this option, tap on the SMS icon.
- Now, enter the account number and four-digit passcode to open the file.
- Now, the SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the pre-typed message to mentioned number.
- Once you send the message successfully, open your email.
- Now, check the new email received from SBI, which contains the last six months statement.
This is how you can get SBI passbook online without internet banking.
How to get mini statement online by missed call?
If you don’t have the internet at a time but want to check your recent account transactions, you can do it by missed call. SBI gives the facility to get SBI mini statement by missed call.
You only need a bank-registered mobile number with you to get the mini statement on mobile.
- Get your bank-registered mobile number and dial the following number on the dial pad.
SBI mini statement missed call number – 9223866666
- Call this number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the last five transactions of your account.
Must Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
You can view/download SBI passbook online easily by sitting at home. You only need a registered mobile number to view SBI passbook online. If you have any queries regarding this information, feel free to write them down in the comment section below.
- How to add beneficiary in SBI? [3 Easy Methods]
- How to change SBI ATM PIN online? [3 Easy Methods]
- How to Change registered Mobile Number In SBI?
- SBI PAN Card Link: How to Link PAN card to SBI Account online?
- How to block SBI ATM Card? [Within 1 minute]
- SBI Holiday List 2022
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes