SBI provides a wide range of online facilities to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is to get the account passbook online. In this guide, we see how to get SBI passbook online. Information provided in the guide is explained in step by step manner.
Things required to get SBI passbook online
- Mobile number – You should have a mobile number with you that is linked with the bank. Update the mobile number in SBI from here.
- SBI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must have an active plan to receive OTP via SMS.
How to get SBI passbook online
- First of all, download the SBI Yono Lite App on your phone.
- Now, open the app and register on the app using your Internet banking user ID and password.
- During the registration process, you will need to enter the OTP received on your phone to verify your identity.
- Once the registration completed, login to Yono Lite with the Easy PIN or user id and password.
- Now, from the main screen, tap on the My Accounts option.
- From the new page, click on the mPassbook option.
- now, tap on view mPassbook option.
- Select your account number on the next screen.
- Now, tap on the Refresh icon from the screen to fetch the latest transactions.
- You can now view your SBI passbook online on your phone.
How to get SBI passbook online without internet banking
If you don’t have SBI internet banking access then also there is a way to view SBI passbook online without internet banking.
- Download SBI Quick App on your smartphone.
- Now, open the app and allow all required permissions.
- From the main page, tap on the Account services option and then tap on the “Register” option.
- Now, Enter the Account Number.
- Now an SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the already typed SMS on the mentioned number – 7208933148
- SBI Quick registration is now complete and you will get the confirmation message about the same.
- Now, on the SBI Quick App, you can view the 6-month E-statement option. In front of this option, tap on the SMS icon.
- Now, enter the account number and 4 digit passcode to open the file.
- Now, the SMS app will open on your phone.
- Send the pre-typed message to mentioned number.
- Once you send the message successfully, open your email.
- Now, check the new email received from SBI which contains the last 6 months statement.
This is how you can get sbi passbook online without internet banking.
How to get mini statement online by missed call
If you don’t have the internet at a time but want to check your recent account transactions, then you can do it by missed call. SBI gives the facility to get SBI mini statement by missed call.
You only need a bank registered mobile number with you to get the mini statement on mobile.
- Get your bank registered mobile number and dial the following number on the dial pad.
SBI mini statement missed call number – 9223866666
- Call this number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the last 5 transactions of your account.
Must Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
You can view/download SBI passbook online easily by sitting at home. You only need a registered mobile number to view SBI passbook online. In case you have any queries regarding this information, feel free to write them down in the comment section below.
- How to close SBI FD online in just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card