SBI provides a wide range of online facilities to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is to get the account passbook online. In this guide, we see how to get SBI passbook online. Information provided in the guide is explained in step by step manner.
Things required to get SBI passbook online
- Mobile number – You should have a mobile number with you which is linked with the bank. Update the mobile number in SBI from here.
- SBI Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must have an active plan to receive OTP via SMS.
How to get SBI passbook online
- First of all, download the SBI Yono Lite App on your phone.
- Now, open the app and register on the app using your Internet banking user ID and password.
- During the registration process, you will need to enter the OTP received on your phone to verify identity.
- Once the registration completed, login to Yono Lite with the Easy PIN or user id and password.
- Now, from the main screen, tap on the My Accounts option.
- From the new page, click on the mPassbook option.
- now, tap on view mPassbook option.
- Select your account number on the next screen.
- Now, tap on the Refresh icon from the screen to fetch the latest transactions.
- You can now view your SBI passbook online on your phone.
How to get mini statement online by missed call
If you don’t have the internet at a time but want to check your recent account transactions, then you can do it by missed call. SBI gives the facility to get SBI mini statement by missed call.
You only need a bank registered mobile number with you to get the mini statement on mobile.
- Get your bank registered mobile number and dial the following number in the dial pad.
SBI mini statement missed call number – 9223866666
- Call this number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the last 5 transactions of your account.
Must Read – How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
You can view/download SBI passbook online easily by sitting at home. You only need a registered mobile number to view SBI passbook online. In case you have any queries regarding this information, feel free to write down in the comment section below.