State bank of India has always been innovative in its customer service. SBI gives lots of online services that don’t require a branch visit. You can do almost everything from your home in the era of Digital India. SBI has now started a new innovative service that does not require your ATM card to withdraw your money from SBI ATM. Yes, you heard it right; you can now withdraw money if you forgot your Debit/ATM card or your ATM card is lost. In this guide, we will see How to withdraw cash from SBI ATM without card.
Table of Contents
The Technology behind Cardless Cash withdraw
Cardless Cash withdraws service uses your mobile number as an authenticator and confirms your identity so that a debit or ATM card is not required for authentication. This service is handy in scenarios like you forgot the ATM card.
Benefits of the cardless cash in SBI –
- You don’t need to have ATM/Debit card with you to withdraw money from SBI ATM
- You can use this facility to withdraw money by any of your relatives remotely by simply sharing secret code received on your mobile.
- This service does not require a smartphone or app to perform the withdrawal. If you have a basic feature phone which can receive SMS is also sufficient for money to withdraw.
- Using Net banking, you can generate a secret code to withdraw cash from the SBI ATM. A smartphone would become handy for this using the YONO app.
- There is no additional charge if you use this service; YONO cardless cash is free to use.
- The secret OTP code received on your mobile number is valid only for 30 minutes, which gives maximum security to your account.
- You can only withdraw an amount that is entered while generating a secret code. This confirms only you know the amount to be withdrawn, making your transaction secure.
Disadvantages of the YONO cash withdrawal service –
- The facility is only allowed in SBI ATMs, and currently, not all SBI ATMs have this facility. SBI will eventually enable this feature to all its SBI ATMs soon.
- Currently, a minimum of ₹ 500 can be withdrawn using this facility. Less than 500 rs withdrawal is not possible.
- A maximum of ₹ 10,000 can be withdrawn in a single transaction, and ₹ 20,000 can be withdrawn in a single day.
Things require for YONO cash withdrawal –
- Internet Banking login for your SBI account – If you don’t have an internet banking facility, you can apply for SBI net banking registration.
- The mobile number should be registered in the Bank. You can register your mobile in the sbi online.
- The bank-registered mobile number should be with you to receive the OTP code via SMS.
- You need to withdraw cash within 30 minutes of creating code from the Yono App/website.
- Only SBI select ATMs with YONO cashpoints are supported currently. (See the sign outside ATM or check the YONO cash option on the main menu of the ATM).
How to withdraw cash from SBI ATM without card? Yono Cash Withdrawal process-
Follow these simple steps to avail SBI YONO cardless cash facility –
A] Create a Request for Cardless Cash via YONO SBI App.
- Download Yono SBI App your smartphone.
Download Yono SBI App on Android
Download Yono SBI App on iOS
- Register on the app using SBI Internet Banking Username, Password and OTP received on the phone.
- Set the Six Digit MPIN for Yono App and login into the app using a six-digit PIN.
- On the main page, tap on the Yono Cash Option.
- Next Page, select the ATM option.
- On the next page, enter the amount you want to withdraw and tap on the Next button at the bottom. (Minimum amount should be Rs. 500, and the amount should be multiple of 500 Only, and Maximum amount of Rs.20,000 only)
- You can now create a PIN for Yono Cash transactions. Here, enter the 6-digit PIN of your choice.
- On the next page, tick a mark in front of the “I agree to the terms and conditions.” option. and then tap on the “Confirm” button.
- You will now receive the YONO Cash Transaction Number via SMS. (Do not share this transaction number to anyone).
B] Visit SBI ATM to withdraw Cash without Card –
Make sure that you must complete the transaction within 4 Hrs of generating the transaction number. Because the Yono cash request is valid for 4 Hrs only.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM with a Cardless cash facility. (check out the banner/sticker pasted on the door of the ATM Room)
- On the ATM screen, select the ‘Cardless Cash Withdraw‘ option and then choose Yono Cash withdrawal.
- Now, enter your YONO Cash Transaction Number, which was received on your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter the YONO Cash Transaction Number and press Enter.
- Now, enter the Amount to withdraw and press Enter button. The amount should match the amount set in the Yono App during the Yono cash withdrawal request.
- Now enter the Six-Digit PIN set by you in the Yono App.
- Confirm the request, and the money will be dispensed from ATM.
Collect the cash, and your process is completed. With these easy steps, you can withdraw money without ATM card in SBI.
YONO Cash Withdrawal Points to Remember –
- The minimum Amount that can be withdrawn is 500 Rs.
- Maximum Amount that can be withdrawn is 20,000 Rs.
- The amount must be in multiples of 500 Rs.
- The transaction must be completed within 4 Hours from the generation of the Yono Cash Transaction Number.
- Both Six Digit PIN and Yono Cash Transaction number is required for Yono Cash withdrawal at ATM without card.
YONO cash is a new feature introduced by SBI bank for its customers. In this guide, we have seen how to withdraw money without card in SBI using Yono Cash Withdrawal. In case you have any queries regarding the information provided in this guide, feel free to comment in the below comment section.
- Forgot SBI internet banking username: How to reset SBI Internet Banking Username in 1 minute
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format? [Quick 2 minutes Process]
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- SBI debit card tracking : How to get SBI ATM card status online? [Easy 3 minute process]