SBI offers various online services to its customers for easy and stay-at-home transactions. You can avail almost every banking service online at your fingertips on your phone or computer. But sometimes, you don’t get access to the Internet, and you may need to access the banking service. One such service is ordering cheque book without the Internet. In this post, we will see how to get SBI cheque book request through SMS. You will get step by step guide to order new cheque book through SMS
Table of Contents
Things required to get SBI cheque book request through SMS
- Mobile number registered with the SBI Bank
- Active plan on your SIM card to be able to send/receive SMS.
- Internet connection for some time to install the SBI Quick App only if you haven’t registered for SMS banking previously.
SBI cheque book request through SMS step-by-step guide
- Step1: You need to have SBI Quick App installed on your phone. If this app is not installed, then you need to install the app from the play store or App store using the Internet and then activate the SMS banking.
- Step2: To activate SMS banking, open the app and select the Account Services option from the main screen.
- Step3: On the next screen, click on the Registration option and send the SMS to register for SMS banking,
- Step4: In a few moments, you will get a reply SMS mentioning your SMS banking service is now active.
- Step5: Again, go to the SBI quick app and select Account Services and then Cheque Book Request Option.
- Step6: Send the SMS typed on your screen, which is CHQREQ, and send it on 9223588888
- Step7: In the reply, you will get an SMS mentioning your cheque book request has been accepted successfully.
After some days, you will get the cheque book at your registered address. Make sure your address is up to date. Know how to change the address in SBI.
Also Read – How to change SBI ATM PIN online
You can request SBI cheque book through SMS sitting from home. If you have any doubt regarding SBI cheque book request through SMS, feel free to comment below in the comment section.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?