SBI offers various online services to its customers for easy and stays at Home transactions. You can avail almost every banking service through online on your fingertips on phone or computer. But sometimes you don’t get access to the Internet, and you may need to access the banking service. One such service is ordering cheque book without Internet. In this post, we will see how to get SBI cheque book request through SMS. You will get step by step guide to order new chequebook through SMS
Things required to get SBI cheque book request through SMS
- Mobile number registered with the SBI Bank
- Active plan on your SIM card to be able to send SMS.
- Internet connection for some time to install the SBI Quick App only if you haven’t registered for SMS banking previously.
SBI cheque book request through SMS step by step guide
Step1: You need to have SBI quick App installed on your phone. If this app is not installed, then you need to install the app from the play store or App store using the Internet and then activate the SMS banking.
Step2: To activate SMS banking, open the app and select the Account Services option from the main screen.
Step3: On the next screen, click on the Registration option and send the SMS to register for SMS banking,
Step4: In a few moments, you will get reply SMS mentioning your SMS banking service is now active.
Step5: Again go to the SBI quick app and select Account Services and then Cheque Book Request Option.
Step6: Send the SMS typed on your screen, which is CHQREQ and send on 9223588888
Step7: In the reply, you will get SMS mentioning your cheque book request is accepted successfully.
After some days, you will get the cheque book on your registered address. Know how to change the address in SBI.
Also Read – How to change SBI ATM PIN online
You can request SBI cheque book through SMS sitting from home. If you have any doubt regarding SBI cheque book request through SMS, feel free to comment below in comment section.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card
- How to schedule fund transfer in SBI?