How to get SBI OTP on email? [1 Minute Read]
SBI gives online services to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is online shopping via ATM card. You will need an OTP to verify the transaction over ATM/Debit card. This OTP, by default, is sent on your registered mobile phone. But due to some reason, if your mobile is not with you you may not use your card for online transactions. To avoid such a situation, you can enable to get the OTP over Email ID. In this guide, we will see how to get SBI OTP on email.
Note – For Unknown Reasons, SBI has stopped this feature of receiving OTP on Email. In the future, they may again start this service, you may read the guide for future reference.
Table of Contents
Things required to get SBI OTP on Email.
- You should register your email id with the bank first.
- You should have access to your email id, which is registered with the bank.
- Internet banking user id and password of your SBI account.
How to get SBI OTP on Email? Steps-by-step guide –
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your mobile/computer – onlinesbi.com
- Log in with your User ID and password. Also, Enter the correct captcha before login.
- From the Right menu, click on the Profile option.
- Now, Click on High-Security options from the new screen.
- Enter your Profile Password. Remember that the SBI Profile password is different from the Intenet banking password. If you forgot the profile password then read our guide, how to reset the SBI profile password.
- Now on the third option – Mode of Authentication through OTP, select SMS and Email.
You can now receive the OTP on email.
You can easily receive the OTP on email by enabling the option from internet banking. You can do this by sitting at your home without visiting the bank. If you have any doubts regarding this information, you can write below in the comment section.
- SBI Home loan Interest Certificate download in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Account Balance and Statement on WhatsApp? [Easy 2 minutes process]
- How to change address in SBI account? [10 minutes Process]
- How to get Interest Certificate from SBI
- How to stop Cheque payment in SBI?
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- [3 Easy ways] How to enable international transaction on SBI debit card?
i change the OTP to SMS and email and i tested it but the email OTP dint come through. Does it take a certain period to activate it? How long does it take?
Can I get SBI login OTP by email?
please check we need that option
I can not see the option for both to select on High security option, can any one help?
Getting OTP through Email option is not there now.
I could not find the email option in the high security option only mobile app is there. Could you please help
Thanks, we will check and update the article
This option is no more available