SBI gives online services to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is online shopping via the ATM card. You will need an OTP to verify the transaction over ATM/Debit card. This OTP by default is sent on your registered mobile phone. But due to some reason if your mobile is not with you you may not use your card for the online transactions. To avoid such a situation you can enable to get the OTP over email address. In this guide, we will see how to get SBI OTP on email.
Things required to get SBI OTP on Email.
- You should register your email id with the bank first.
- You should have access to your email id which is registered with the bank.
- Internet banking user id and password of your SBI account.
Steps by step guide on how to get SBI OTP on Email
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your mobile/computer – onlinesbi.com
- Log in with your USer ID and password. Also, Enter the correct captcha before logging.
- From the Right menu, click on the Profile option.
- Now, Click on High-Security options from the new screen.
- Enter your Profile Password. Remember that the SBI Profile password is different from the Intenet banking password. If you forgot the profile password then read our guide, how to reset the SBI profile password.
- Now on the third option – Mode of Authentication through OTP, select SMS and Email.
You can now receive the OTP on email.
You can easily receive the OTP on email by enabling the option from internet banking. You can do this by sitting at your home without visiting the bank. If you have any doubts regarding this information you can write below in the comment section.
- How to get SBI bank statement on Email in just 5 minutes?
- What is the SBI beneficiary activation time?
- How to get SBI Rewardz customer ID?
- How to enable transaction rights in SBI online?
- How to activate SBI Debit card for online transaction?
- SBI online money transfer using debit card : SBI IMT service to transfer money using ATM card
- How to schedule fund transfer in SBI?