SBI gives online services to its customers for easy access to the account. One such service is online shopping via ATM card. You will need an OTP to verify the transaction over ATM/Debit card. This OTP, by default, is sent on your registered mobile phone. But due to some reason, if your mobile is not with you you may not use your card for online transactions. To avoid such a situation, you can enable to get the OTP over Email ID. In this guide, we will see how to get SBI OTP on email.
Note – For Unknown Reasons, SBI has stopped this feature of receiving OTP on Email. In the future, they may again start this service, you may read the guide for future reference.
Table of Contents
Things required to get SBI OTP on Email.
- You should register your email id with the bank first.
- You should have access to your email id, which is registered with the bank.
- Internet banking user id and password of your SBI account.
How to get SBI OTP on Email? Steps-by-step guide –
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your mobile/computer – onlinesbi.com
- Log in with your User ID and password. Also, Enter the correct captcha before login.
- From the Right menu, click on the Profile option.
- Now, Click on High-Security options from the new screen.
- Enter your Profile Password. Remember that the SBI Profile password is different from the Intenet banking password. If you forgot the profile password then read our guide, how to reset the SBI profile password.
- Now on the third option – Mode of Authentication through OTP, select SMS and Email.
You can now receive the OTP on email.
You can easily receive the OTP on email by enabling the option from internet banking. You can do this by sitting at your home without visiting the bank. If you have any doubts regarding this information, you can write below in the comment section.
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI CIF number Online and Offline? [easily in just 5 minutes]
- How to delete beneficiary in SBI?
- How to transfer sbi account to another branch online/offline
- How to deposit a cheque in SBI bank? 2 Minutes easy process
- How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI? 6 Easy Ways to transfer money through Yono.
- How to get sbi online banking username and password in 10 minutes