SBI and other banks are replacing old magnetic stripe ATM cards with chip-based cards. As per the new rule of RBI, it is mandatory and allows only chip-based cards. So, you need to change your old card and get it replaced with a new one. SBI has already created your new card and it will be dispatched to your registered address. If you get a message that your new ATM card is being dispatched, you can track its status online. In this post, I have explained how to do SBI debit card tracking and status details online from your phone or computer.
Table of Contents
Things require to track SBI Debit card –
- Tracking number received from SBI via SMS.
- Internet connection on your phone/computer to access the tracking website.
- A registered mobile number must be with you if you need to call customer care.
Once all the required things are with you, head over to learn how to track deliverables in SBI Online –
SBI debit Card tracking – How to track SBI debit card dispatch status?
We will see the online and offline methods to track the SBI debit card. Both ways can be done from your home, and don’t need you to go to the bank branch.
A] SBI Debit card tracking from Indiapost Speedpost?
SBI usually dispatches all its deliverables via India Post. You can easily track India speed post deliveries via their online portal. Follow these easy steps to know the process –
- First of all, open your SMS App from your mobile and note down the postage tracking number.
- Open the Speed post tracking website on your phone/computer browser – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx.
- Click on the ‘Track Consignment‘ option from the page.
- Now, type your ‘Consignment Number‘ and enter the CAPTCHA code displayed on the screen. Then click on the ‘Search‘ button.
- Once the tracking number is verified, you will see the SBI ATM card status on your screen.
- You can quickly get the current status of the card (where is my card now), the starting point of the package, and the destination (your address). You can get a fair idea of when your card will arrive at your home.
With these six easy steps, you can quickly get SBI debit card tracking details on your phone/computer.
B] SBI ATM Card tracking by Calling Customer Care?
If you have not received any tracking number by SMS, you can call customer care and know the status of your SBI debit card or any other item dispatched. You can call SBI Customer Care toll-free number from your registered mobile number and speak to a customer executive.
ALSO READ – How to get SBI passbook online? [In 1 minute]
How to activate SBI debit card? How to generate SBI ATM PIN?
After you receive the ATM Card, you must activate the card. Without activating the card, you cannot use the card anywhere. There are four ways to generate an ATM PIN and activate an SBI ATM card –
- From ATM
- Through Internet Banking
- Through SMS
- Through Yono Lite App
for step by step guide on how to activate SBI ATM card, you can read our dedicated guide for the same – Activating your New SBI Debit Card
SBI debit card tracking and status details are now possible from your phone. You can quickly get your card status and tracking details online and activate it from home. You can contact us in the comment section below if you have any queries regarding your new SBI ATM card.
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format? [Quick 2 minutes Process]
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to reset SBI Netbanking password in 2 Minutes?
- Forgot SBI Profile Password: How to reset SBI profile Password in 10 minutes?