State Bank of India provides many digital banking facilities to its customers for managing their accounts and performing many transactions without going to the bank. One such service is to schedule a fund transfer. You can set the fund transfer date of the transaction so that you never miss any important fund transfers. In this guide, we will see how to schedule fund transfer in SBI online.
Things required to schedule fund transfer in SBI
- SBI Internet banking username and Password.
- SBI Yono Lite Easy PIN
- Registered Mobile Number must be with you.
- Mobile number should be able to receive OTP via SMS.
How to schedule fund transfer in SBI
There are two methods available to set fund transfer date –
- Via SBI Yono Lite App
- Vis SBI Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to schedule fund transfer in SBI using Yono Lite App
You can use the SBI Yono Lite app to easily set the date of transaction to transfer the funds.
- Download the SBI Yono Lite app on your smartphone.
- Register on the app using your Internet Banking Username and Password. Very the identity using OTP verification. Read a detailed guide on how to do SBI mobile banking registration.
- Now, you can log in to the app using the Easy PIN set by you during registration.
- From the main dashboard of the app, select the “Funds Transfer” option.
- Tap on the “Other Bank Fund transfer” option from the menu.
- On the new page, select your SBI account and then select the method of fund transfer as NEFT or RTGS. ( IMPS method does not support schedule transaction feature).
- Now, select the beneficiary details. Make sure that you already registered a beneficiary in SBI. If not, read our guide on How to register beneficiary in SBI?.
- Enter the amount you want to send to the beneficiary and also select the purpose of the fund transfer.
- Finally, select the “Schedule Later” option and then select the date of transaction.
- Accept the terms and conditions and tap on SUBMIT button.
- On the next page, please confirm all the details that you entered are correct, and then tap on CONFIRM button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and tap on SUBMIT button.
- A fund transfer schedule request is now created. You will get a notification about the same with a Reference Number.
- You can Re-schedule or Cancel transactions from the “scheduled transactions” menu option under the fund transfer option.
Also Read – How much money we can transfer from Yono SBI?
Method 2 – How to schedule fund transfer in SBI Internet Banking
You can also use the internet banking facility on your computer to easily set the transaction date for your fund transaction.
- Open SBI Internet banking website on your computer – onlinesbi.com
- Click on the LOGIN button, enter your username and password. Also, enter the CAPTCHA code and then click on the Login button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen to log in to your account.
- From the homepage, click on the Payments/Transfer option from the menu.
- On the new page, click on Other Bank accounts and then select NEFT or RTGS type of transaction based on the transaction amount.
- Select your SBI account, Enter the Amount you want to transfer, the purpose of the fund transfer. Also, select the beneficiary Account to which you want to send the money.
- In the end, select the “Schedule Later” option.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then click on Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
- You will now receive an SMS with a Reference Number for your scheduled transaction.
- You can Re-schedule or cancel the scheduled transaction from Request&Enquiries –> Scheduled Transactions –> Internet Banking transactions.
Must Read – How to check monthly average balance in SBI?
You can easily set the fund transfer date and schedule the transaction as per your requirement. In this post, we have seen two different methods on how to schedule fund transfer in SBI online. In case you have any doubts/queries, please write to us in the comment section below.