SBI is the most trusted bank in India. Their online services are popular and are loved by the customers. One such service is the ability to apply for a debit card online. In this post, I have explained how to apply for the SBI debit card online from your phone and computer. Also, you can apply for SBI debit card by visiting the bank branch.
You need to apply for a new SBI card when you lose your card (make sure to block it) or your card gets damaged. Or you may want to upgrade your debit card with a better option; you need to apply for a new card.
Table of Contents
SBI debit card online Apply procedure
Before applying for SBI debit card, make sure that you update your current residential address with the bank. If you don’t have an updated address, your card will not deliver to you. Know how to change address in sbi bank.
- Open the onlinesbi.com and log in with your User ID and password.
- Now, click on the E-services tab from the top horizontal menu on the main dashboard.
- Select ATM card services from the displayed menu items.
- From the next screen, click on Request ATM/Debit card option.
- Select for which account you want a debit card and then select the card type (i.e., Debit card or My card)
- Now type the Name on Card of your choice.
- Also, select Which Card type you want. Each card has its own advantages and disadvantages. Select the type of card as per your need.
- Once all options are selected correctly, tick on I Accept the Disclaimer and then Click on Submit button to apply for new SBI debit card.
- Once you receive the card, don’t forget to activate it by following this guide – How to activate the sbi debit card.
That’s it; the SBI debit card online apply procedure is now completed, and you will get the card at your residential address in a few days. You can check the status of sbi debit card sent by SBI.
How to order SBI debit card by visiting the bank branch?
If you are not comfortable with SBI debit card online apply procedure, then you can try the old and suitable method for you, which is by visiting the bank branch.
- Visit your nearest bank branch and ask for the atm card request letter format.
- Fill in the information asked in the form and then sign the form with your registered signature in the bank.
- Please submit the form to a respective desk, and the SBI executive will verify your new SBI debit card application form and enter it in their record.
- After a few days, you will get an SMS stating your debit card ending XXXX has been dispatched.
- The post office will deliver your card to your residential address in a few days. You can track the status of your debit card through the post office website with the tracking number.
Once you receive the card, don’t forget to activate it by following this guide – how to activate the sbi debit card.
Done, your card is now active and ready to use as you want.
SBI debit card online apply guide explains to you how to get a new atm card. If you have lost your card or card is damaged, this guide can help you get a new atm card. The guide explains both the online and offline methods.
If you have any concerns about receiving a new SBI debit card, please let us know. Comment your queries in the comment section below.
- Forgot SBI internet banking username: How to reset SBI Internet Banking Username in 1 minute
- How to reset SBI Netbanking Password in 2 Minutes?
- How to get SBI Passbook Online In just 1 minute?
- How to get SBI Online banking Username and Password? [Easy 10 minutes Process]
- How to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format? [Quick 2 minutes Process]
- What is password for SBI statement? get SBI statement password in just 2 minutes
- SBI debit card tracking : How to get SBI ATM card status online? [Easy 3 minute process]